Thread: Low SNR Margin & High Line Attenuation in my internet connection

Low SNR Margin & High Line Attenuation in my internet connection

I’ve mtnl triband connection of 512 kbps and I’m using it in my hp pavilion laptop. I’ve a many problem with this connection from the first day. I’m facing a slow browsing problem also I’m not getting proper speed. But one day I’ve checked my data rate, my downstream is 2048 and 262 kbps. I’ve 512 kbps connection then how can I get so much high speed. I don’t know what is the problem in my connection. Is this peed is showing for temporary period of time ? . please tell me what is the actual problem. Please provide me some tips on this. Please help me.

Re: Low SNR Margin & High Line Attenuation in my internet connection

You have to do a modem setting. There are some steps which you want to perform to sort out your problem. Follow the below given instructions:
    - In your modem setting uncheck the annex M and also uncheck adsl2 + and select Gdmt or adsl2
    - Go in advanced option and see that all telephone must be connected only in phone port or adsl splitter. Also check for parallel phone connection elsewhere. You have to use adsl splitter, recheck your SNR. Confirmed that you have installed the cd / suer manual for sterlite modem.
    - Give details about your modem like: model number, How far you are from the Exchange ? distance more than 6 Kms?

This problem happens sometimes. Don’t worry about this problem, it can be sort out easily you just need to contact your ISP and tell them about your problem. I think you have to use your internet as usual, if you are getting good speed some time then why you are taking so much stress. I know some times you may also have some problem, but you can contact to your internet provider at the time you are facing problem not when you’re getting good downloading speed. You have said you’re getting 2048 downloading speed but your connection is of 512 kbps, many of the broadband user same type of problem, it is only for temporary period of time.

I think something is wrong in your internet connection setting. you have to check your internet connection setting first, if you find all thing is good but you still have a problem, then you should contact your service provider. If you’re getting a problem from the starting day itself then why you have waited till now ?.well, you can contact to your service provider now and tell them about your problem. They have a technical team which can solve your problem easily.