Thread: how to remove Security Shield virus from my hp laptop

how to remove Security Shield virus from my hp laptop

I’ve a hp pavilion laptop and I recently brought this laptop. I’ve a internet connection and I’ve installed a bitdefender antivirus in it. One day when I was online, suddenly one window is appear on my screen it showing that ‘your computer is infected by security shield virus you should click below to remove this virus from your computer’. after reading this, I’ve clicked to that window, after that security shield virus window appear on a screen and I’m not able to remove that window. I’ve scan my computer with bitdefender antivirus which is installed in my system, it detects a virus but next day that virus come again. Now, I don’t know how to remove this virus. Please tell me what should I do to remove this virus, please help me.

Re: how to remove Security Shield virus from my hp laptop

Whenever you got any such window online you should never click on that. This may be virus, worm or anything else. If you have used your antivirus software and it is not capable to remove that virus then you should install a new antivirus. You’ll find many good antivirus software online. You have to search antivirus according to your need, as you said, you have a bitdefender antivirus and it is not capable of removing the virus., then you should download a antivirus which can remove shield virus. Search on internet about the best antivirus to remove a security shield virus. You’ll get many of the antivirus which can remove your virus. Download any of them and install in your system, scan your system for virus and remove it from a system.

There are many viruses, worms are there on network, you should always keep your computer with updated antivirus. If your antivirus is not working then you should remove that antivirus from your system and install a good antivirus software in your system. on internet you’ll find different type of virus and worms you should keep antivirus with latest updates. If your antivirus is updated then it will detect and remove the virus from your computer. You can also download and install a new updated antivirus from internet. Search for a best antivirus for security shield virus in google and you’ll find many antivirus, but you have to pay for that. If you want a free antivirus then you have to download a trial package.

You can get an antivirus software and install in your system. I think your bitdefender antivirus is not updated with latest patch and therefore it is not able to remove that virus. You should always keep a antivirus with latest updates. now, you’ll need a new antivirus software. You can buy a new antivirus software from a market. There are many good antivirus available in the market you have to buy the antivirus which can remove your shield virus. If you can’t afford a antivirus from market then you can also download it from internet. You’ll get a trial package for one month, it will remove the virus from your computer. Install a antivirus and scan your system.

First try to scan your computer with the latest updated antivirus, if the virus can’t remove or detect by your antivirus then go for formatting. Before formatting take a backup of your data so your data could not be loss. Formatting will erase all the data which is stored in your hard disk including virus, it will also remove the virus from your system. Once you have formatted your machine all the virus which is in your machine will remove and now you can install a new antivirus with the latest updates in your system, so that if any virus is entered then your antivirus can remove that. After installing antivirus you can copy all of your data back to your computer and scan for virus again, if you found any virus then remove it from a system.