Thread: No LAN after sleep mode

No LAN after sleep mode

The LAN is disconnects in my machine whenever I come back from sleep mode. I am using a Dell inspiron laptop, the machine is compatible with windows vista OS. It is also running in LAN connection, by which I usually connect my machine with my building broadband network. The machine was working fine till the last few days with LAN connectivity, but suddenly from yesterday, when my machine is comes back from sleep mode, I saw that the machine is not connect with LAN connection. I simply reboot the machine and then it connects, but this also happens in this morning again, for some problem I need to leave my machine in sleep mode, and when it wake up from that mode, the same problem happened again. What should I do now? Any information will be help greatly to me.

Re: No LAN after sleep mode

I suggest you top enter into the control panel and from there open power option, under that look for the modes, make the sleep mode as do nothing, and do this for both powered and in battery mode, now apply to make the changes, after that, along with that also extend the sleep time of your machine. From that window,. Try with this, first of all it will extend the sleep mode, and also along with that when the machine is in sleep nothing will be changes, it will happen same as the before of that. Go through this, it will surely help you to resolve the issue.

The problem might be for the network router applications. For that I would like o suggest you to reload the driver application program in your machine, for that insert driver installation disk into the CD ROM drive, and proceed to device manager, from there open the network tab, you will see the router driver name which you installed earlier, right click on it and select update option. Now from there select recommended advanced option. Locate the driver installation program and start installation process, I hope this will somehow help you.

I am also facing similar issue with my LAN connectivity, which is disconnects a lot time after connects. Though at the first 20 or 30 minute, it works fine, after that the problem is starts occurring. I tried so many tricks, also along with this tried some other tricks those are known to me, but nothing works over there. After that I simply tried by the windows sleep mode, which is mentioned above but this also not help me so much. So now I am here, looking for valuable and positive solution for this problem. I hope someone will surely help me to overcome from this problem.