Thread: Trojan DNSchanger is avoided by the antivirus

Trojan DNSchanger is avoided by the antivirus

I purchased a laptop for less than a month and have no doubts concerning resetting it to factory settings since it is totally backed up. Bear in mind if I do this it would not be through a disc (paradoxically I was hark back by windows to do such a thing but have been banned from doing this owing to the presence of the Trojan) plus was wondering if this would still effort because the thing is in the registry. This is the beginning of a long complex process. Whenever I run my antivirus Trojan detects but does not deletes. It is avoiding continuously. So please reply me through your thoughts.

Re: Trojan DNSchanger is avoided by the antivirus

I’m concerned if you have solved this "malware" Trojan DNS problem inside your computer. i estimate malware since up to this end it is still not recognized, IMHO, that it is so. Could be some mis-configuration applications are misbehaving. Have you attempted using Avira? Also if you can take away the hard disk as well as attached it to a clean laptop as an exterior hard disk and attempt scanning it through there. That way whatsoever malware, if there is exist in that hard disk it will be inactive so that you can easily remove the Trojan without any need of DNS changer in the system.

I also think that the Trojan initiate in my old laptop as well as transported over with my old programs/files to this new laptop but I'm uncertain if this can happen. Malwarebytes notice the Trojan but doesn't appear to be able to move it in the quarantine or to delete. I can't run hijack this as an admin because the PC does not give me the choice in spite of full permissions being given to every user. I had ran a scan as well as can give screenshots but would like to know if the scan would be performing correctly at all since the log come into view blank when I try to save it. So my antivirus avoid Trojan files to move or delete. Is there any way so please reply me?

For this you need start the system in safe mode and then try to run the malwarebyes total scan option and as you detect you will able to remove the Trojan again and also you should remove all temporary files as well as cookies and so turning off system and then slelct the restore option so it will restore all the necessary files as you needed as windows does that automatically when you restart the system now you will restart the system new you will require to reset youe router pass/configuration. So that is the way you should get rid of the Trojan if it is related to the DNS Changer it may happen due to the temporary files may not deleted by you.

I was saying around a bit something on this particular Trojan as well as I heard that it might be capable to spread through a common network so I had the additional computer checked with Malware bytes too and thankfully it was clean. I left system reinstate off since from what I've interpret it shows the Trojan was being restored with the rest of the system which is why it almost certainly kept vanishing before a full reboot then come into view straight after. I'm not being redirected any longer but this particular virus is a modest like the monster in the horror movie - is it dead or is it? You need to just reactivate system reinstate as well as am scanning each time I boot up. So far, so fine though you must remain these proposal as good alternatives.