Thread: Live mail crashes when I start new message

Live mail crashes when I start new message

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium on my Dell Inspirion system. As by some means Hotmail will not open in IE8 it is telling that there is a certificate error, I installed Live Mail. When I begin to type a message, the application reports an error as well as .I am utilizing Norton 360 for anti-virus etc in addition to run Windows Update each day. So please tell me some solution so that I can solve my issue.

Re: Live mail crashes when I start new message

Certificate errors take place at what time there is an issue with a certificate or a web server's utilize of the certificate. A website's certificates recognize the web server as well as it enables Internet Explorer to set up a safe connection with the site. Internets Explorer is able to assist keep your detail more safe by warning you regarding certificate errors. If you encounter a certificate error at a website you have to visit before with no errors, it is probable the website is not configured properly. You have to attempt retyping the address you are utilizing.

It is as well probable that the website's certificate has finished as well as the holder or operator wants to make contact with the certification ability to renew the certificate to carry on utilizing it. This is a website allied issue, as well as cannot be accurate in Internet Explorer. If you are receiving errors on a website you have visit effectively, you have to make contact with the website to report about the issue.

A website's certificate gives recognition of the web server. If the certificate has a fault, it might point to that your connection has been cut off or that the web server is misrepresent its uniqueness. If you are completely positive of the uniqueness of the website, you recognize that your connection has not been cooperation, as well as you appreciate the danger, you are able to select to go to the website. Though, we advise that you pay no attention to a certificate caution.

You have to try to Disabled the Norton 360 Firewall; problem still remaining while I type an email Live Mail crashes. As well as also disabled the Norton 360 Antivirus. You have to attempt log in into Hotmail. After the Enter, the screen blinks 10 times as the website attempt to load, after that a message in the top of the IE8 screen come into view which status that so as to protect your computer.