Thread: lenovo S10-2 laptop can't detect wifi

lenovo S10-2 laptop can't detect wifi

I’ve brought a Lenovo S10-2 laptop recently. I’ve wireless network at my home, When I connect my Lenovo S10 laptop to a wifi, my laptop can’t detect wifi. I’ve done all the required setting for wifi network, but I still not able to connect to a wifi. I don’t understand why I’m not able to connect to wifi. Is there something wrong with my Lenovo S10-2 laptop ?. Please give me some troubleshooting steps to diagnose the problem. Please suggest me some tips to solve this problem, please help me.

Re: lenovo S10-2 laptop can't detect wifi

I think you’ve not connected your laptop to wifi network properly. try to connect your laptop to wifi once again, may be you’ve missed some steps while connecting. If you’re sure about the connection then try the following instruction: right click on ” my computer” , select “manage”, select “device manager”, see the wireless adapter, right click on the device manager and remove the the driver for wifi from your system. After uninstalling it, reinstall that driver after. After installation restart your system.

Check wireless connection first, may be wireless connection is not connected properly. if you want to check your wireless connection then make sure that wireless switch is ON, on your right side of the pc. you should press the FN+F5 key to get the menu from where you can turn on the wireless connection. You can check the status of your wireless connection whether it is enable or disable. You make your wifi connection ON if it is OFF. If you still won’t connect to wifi then contact to network techie to solve your problem.

Your wireless connection setting has not configured properly. you have to check your wireless connection first. You have to run ‘Ismod’ from terminal of your system. you can do this by going to application> system tool> terminal. If you see your wlan connection ON in the list, then its ok, but if not, then you have to run ’ dmesg’ from the terminal. You can also check the connection by pressing fn-f5 key from keyboard on software layer. If this does’nt work for you, then you can search on internet to solve your problem or contact a network techie.

I think your wireless connection is not configured properly, check your wireless connection. If you will not configure your laptop for wireless connection then you’re laptop will not detect your wifi, so you need to check your wifi first. you should press the FN+F5 key to get the menu from where you can turn on the wireless connection. Once you have check your wireless connection then you will know the status of your network, it is enable or disable. If it is disable then enable it. Check the connection after enabling your network. If you still not resolve your problem then contact to a network techie.