Thread: Limited or No Connectivity after resetting TCP/IP

Limited or No Connectivity after resetting TCP/IP

I am attempting to attach my new laptop (Lenovo G550) to my wireless network. The network workings entirely, as well as the network is notice on the laptop; though, while I try to connect, I obtain the "Limited or No Connectivity" message, as well as not able to attach to the internet. I recognize the networks very well, as well as the router workings now very well. There are no issues at this time with several of the PCs running on the network, just the laptop which is not able to connect correctly.

Re: Limited or No Connectivity after resetting TCP/IP

you have to press Start• after that press Control Panel and then press Network and Sharing Center you have to locate “Wireless Network Connection” as well as press on it In the bottom left place of the box, you have to press Properties. After that in the list, you have to press Internet Protocol Version 6, after that Property. You have to confirm that both the IPv6 as well as DNS are chosen to Obtain Automatically. After that you have to press OK.

For a moment sour DHCP service is not capable to drag an IP addresses from DHCP server that means the network stack on Windows. If require to reset the stack on windows. You have to go to command prompt by means of administrator privilege for that you have to person Start after that type in “cmd” and then you have to right press on the command prompt as well as select “Run as Administrator” plus type these command:
    Code:
    netsh int ip reset C:\netsh.log.txt
    netsh winsock reset
    Now your entire network configuration is rearranged.

you have to press Internet Protocol Version, after that Property you have to confirm that both the IP address as well as DNS server is chosen to get Automatically then you have to press the Alternate Configuration tag at the apex, as well as you have to confirm that it is place to Automatic Private IP Address. And then you have to press OK. You have to Close out of Properties as well as Status windows. If you had to alter some of those setting, you have to reset your link as well as make sure the connectivity

I have attempt to reset the tcp/ip stack on my system, however if I run it from the Run box, not anything occur, as well as if I run the Netshell command from a command window it information "Requested process need elevation <Run as administrator>" .- there is simply one user account on this system, be supposed to be admin level. The command line is: "netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.log" Is this right syntax? MS does not have some KB article on how to perform this in Windows 7.