Thread: Error code: 0x80070035 Windows cannot access \\"networkpath"\"foldername"

Error code: 0x80070035 Windows cannot access \\"networkpath"\"foldername"

I have a laptop which I cannot see on my network. I have attempted the whole thing to observe it from the other PCs in the similar Workgroup. I have turn off the firewall. As well as uninstalled Anti- virus ( Norton Internet security 2010) . All my other PCs do not have this trouble. The whole thing is Windows 7 home premium. Here is a few of what I have done:Made sure each one is in the similar Workgroup: Network discovery is on, I am able to ping each one from both sides - laptop to computer's and computer's to laptop. Other workstations in the network do not have this trouble.

Re: Error code: 0x80070035 Windows cannot access \\"networkpath"\"foldername"

I would like to answer several of my questions:
    1. Folder sharing is enabled on laptop.
    2. What is laptop Internet protocol address and NetBIOS name.
    3. After typing this (net use Q: "\\LaptopName\ShareName )command in command prompt what does it display
    4. After typing this (net use Q: "\\ LaptopIPAddress \ShareName )command in command prompt what does it display

Yes I created shares and my laptop Internet protocol address is 192.168.2.4, NetBIOS name is FFLNlaptop2 as well as C:\Users->Dharmendra->net use Q: \\FFLNlaptop2->Users->Public System error 53 has occurred. And the network path was not set up. I get the similar message from the Laptop to computer at what time making use of the net use.

The result of the last test recommends one of three things:
    a) The "Public" share does not be present on the laptop. Run this command (net share public ) from laptop's Console to find it.
    b) It also states that Sharing is not enabled on your laptop. Go to start menu and select control panel and after that Network and Sharing Center, after that Change advanced sharing settings, after that make File and Printer sharing.
    c) The other possibility is that the "Server" service does not run on your laptop. To locate out, perform this:
    1. Go to start menu and type cmd in the start search box..
    2. Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter on the keyboard
    3. Select "Run as Administrator".
    4. This will open command prompt and type: net start server

I have followed all of the commands at the command line as well as made certain that "Public" was being shared. At what time I ran the net start command I get “the Server is previously started". I as well check on the way to distinguish that "file and print sharing is enabled. I at a standstill acquire the error message " Windows cannot access :\\DeviceName I think that there might be a trouble with your network.

I also had this trouble occasionally ever while I installed Windows 7 as a result I am certain it is a Windows 7 trouble. One instant it will be able on the way to observe the share on my Windows XP notebook, after that it cannot. There is not anything wrong by the share. I have check it again and again. It is just the Windows 7 computer that has troubles with it.Windows 7 as well has irregular troubles with share on a Windows 2000 machine.I had in reality like a solution to this but as I have seen no considerable reply from Microosft to any of the problem I have raised concerning Windows 7 in the past year.