Thread: Windows 7 crashing router again and again

Windows 7 crashing router again and again

I just got a new PC, It is running Windows 7 64 bit as well as has 4GB ram. Every time I attempt to attach to the internet on my home network, it crashes the router. My PC usually attempt to attach to the quite a few times, however usually cannot. Sometimes if I reboot both the router as well as modem I am able to obtain on the internet, however it will power out after a while. What is reason my PC to do this? So please tell me some suggestion regarding my issue.

Re: Windows 7 crashing router again and again

I did advise making certain you have the most up-to-date firmware software for your router. However actually, your PC's simply communication with the router is to obtain an IP address, which be supposed to not reason any router malfunction. May this information will help you. If you got solution to this issue then please let me about that over here. Best of luck.

I have two PCs with windows 7 as well as one with windows xp, while I went on the internet with the windows 7 PCs, the modem would crash. I attempt browsing with the windows xp PC as well as the modem did not crash in any way. in the beginning I thinking it was the modem/router crashing, however if I go on the windows xp laptop, it be able to still attach to the wireless network as well as utilize the internet while the windows 7 PC says it cannot connect. a latest router might assist, other than I think windows 7 has a little going on that makes it drop wireless networks as well as crash modems.

From the opinion you provide I think you mean that you are losing your association among your computer as well as the internet sooner than the router itself crashing. It does not sound like you are losing your link. Now that data is not being supplied at a fast sufficient rate to keep up. Both of the situation you explain are very bandwidth concentrated - they need a stable data stream as well as it may fine be that your association speed is insufficient, particularly if you ever run both connections at the similar time.