Thread: A newbie Linux system unable to connect

A newbie Linux system unable to connect

I have recently updated the systems configuration and placed everything new or you can say that I have assembled a new system. I have installed the Linux mint 10 on my systems and it is being doing well. Now the only thing that is worrying me here is that I am unable to connect the system with internet. Actually I have an internet connection but still it Is not showing up or I am not able to access the same. So please help me out of this.

Re: A newbie Linux system unable to connect

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that just check out whether you are using the properly connected network access , I mean to say that if the connection is not proper then definitely it will not able to establish connection for you. Now what you have to do here is that just perform a connection test and then see whether you find anything fishy and if you get any problem in the connection then immediately fix it because it will help you and that is for sure.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that internet settings are not properly and that is the reason why you are facing this issue. Now please make sure that the settings are proper and if the settings are proper and still you are facing the problem then you will you have to place a complaint over the service provider and then let them know the problem faced by you and I guess they will cooperate with you and they will help you out in this issue.

I guess you are facing this issue and that is due to the operating system that you are using now I guess it required to be updated. So what you have to do here is that just update the same and if the latest update installation also didn’t helped then you have to just make sure that you are uninstalling the operating system itself. So uninstall the operating system on you system and ten you have to install the same and then fresh copy of the same and then you will be definitely help you to work on the fresh platform and also then you will be easily able to have an access over internet.

Well if this is the issue then I guess that the browser that you are trying to use for the internet access and for that reason why you are facing this issue. Now what you have to do here is that just uni8nstall the web browser that you are using and then again you have to install the latest one. I hope that this will help you to resolve the problem that you are facing and also will make sure that the problem will not arise in future.