Thread: Virus won’t let me start windows in safe mode

Virus won’t let me start windows in safe mode

I’ve a hp netbook , I just usually restart my computer in safe mode when some virus is found in my computer. Oneday when I’ve tried to run in a safe mode then it won’t allow me to run in a safe mode. Usually I just start in safe mode run my antivirus/ spyboot and removes the virus. However when I press f8 during start up I’ve not given the option to restart. I don’t understand how to remove this virus. I’m sure this is not a normal virus. Please help me to remove this virus. Please help me.

Re: Virus won’t let me start windows in safe mode

Yes, you are right this is not a normal virus. This is a different virus from other, it is specially designed to get your bank account or credit card no. you are the lucky one to not get into this. This is the virus which don’t allow your antivirus to function, you can imagine how dangerous it is.for this virus no antivirus will work, you have to kill the process in which this virus is attached.if you don’t kill this process then it will keep on reproducing its duplication copy in your computer. For killing this virus you need a ‘rogue kill’. You can download this from internet and run in your system.

You have been victim of a virus, try to scan the system, if any virus has found then you can easily remove it, but if you don’t found any virus in the result then you need to worry a little, because it is not a normal virus and it can’t be detect easily by any antivirus. You’ll need a ‘rogue kill’ to finish this virus. It is a virus which go on spreading its copy until we kill it. So, for killing you need rogue kill, which will kill the process in which that virus is attached.

If you won’t able to start your window in safe mode then try to install new windows. You can use bootable cd to repair your damage files. If you don’t want to install then try to scan your system with some good antivirus for virus, may be some virus is responsible for this. if this does’nt work for you then you can format your system and then recover your data by a recovery software. You can download the recovery software from internet. There are many sites which offer to download recovery software free of cost.