Thread: Windows 7: wireless connection drop numerous time

Windows 7: wireless connection drop numerous time

Using a Dell inspiron laptop with the windows 7 OS, the machine is running with Intel core 2 duo processor and AMD high definition graphical interface, I mainly use this machine for playing game and also using wireless connectivity to access internet. I installed Broadcom wireless driver, which is worked fine up to last few days. Now there is problem arrives with the wireless router. it is not working, drops the connection numerous time. I am not a technical person, not having such idea on this type of problem, so aim here to collect some information for this problem. I hope someone from here will definitely help me to resolve this issue. Any suggestion will be helpful for me.

Re: Windows 7: wireless connection drop numerous time

As per my knowledge about this problem I think, this can be solved by the router update, I think this will be surely help you to solve the issue. Because I had the similar issue, but after searching almost everywhere for the solution, I found that the driver is cause of this type of problems. So I would like to suggest you to update the driver version, for that proceed to device manager and from there open wireless driver tab, and from there select the driver name and right click on it. Now select the update option, this will automatically up to date the driver version. Try with this, will surely helps you.

I suggest you to reload the wireless driver in your machine, because I had the si8milsr issue, and after a deep search on this problem I found this solution and this works from after word. So for this process, you need to process into device manager and then open the driver tab, choose the update option, now from there select the advanced option, means to locate the driver from the machine, if this stored into your machine or into the disk locate and select this one, this will re-install the driver in a fresh way. Along with that also suggest you to make sure that the router is properly connected with the machine wireless wizard also the necessary settings also configured properly.

The problem is also might be occurred for the windows platform that you are using, because some of ten wireless wizard firmware or the other files are collaborate with the operating system, and some cases they corrupted or missing with, so this will get back by the windows update. So I suggest you to update the windows version that you are using. For that go to the control panel and also locate the windows update option from start menu. Download the install appropriate files of the windows platform, for that you are using. Apply them all and reboot your machine. During the process be sure that the router and other network devices which are attached with your machine and disconnected. Go through this technique, this will definitely help you.

The wireless connection that you are using in your machine is might be not configured properly, so for that I like to suggest you to reconfigure with the wireless wizard. For that proceed to the network wizard from there locate the network service that you are using, now got the properties and in the information panel, insert desire setting options in your machine, also one most important thing is the IP address, reconfigure that one also. Now reboot the machine and now try to connect the wireless connection, I hope this you will not encounter the problem. I had the relevant issue, but after reconfigure the network service, I simply overcome from the problem.

The wireless connection that you are using in your machine is might be not configured properly, so for that I like to suggest you to reconfigure with the wireless wizard. For that proceed to the network wizard from there locate the network service that you are using, now got the properties and in the information panel, insert desire setting options in your machine, also one most important thing is the IP address, reconfigure that one also. Now reboot the machine and now try to connect the wireless connection, I hope this you will not encounter the problem. I had the relevant issue, but after reconfigure the network service, I simply overcome from the problem.