Thread: Game interrupted with Remove the Win32/PSW.Lineage.DN/ PWS-Lineage virus message

Game interrupted with Remove the Win32/PSW.Lineage.DN/ PWS-Lineage virus message

I have Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop and I have Windows Vista Home Premium running on it. While playing Air Conflicts on this laptop I have seen that I get a message somewhat like Remove the Win32/PSW.Lineage.DN/ PWS-Lineage virus from the system. In addition to this it says that this issue is because of the Win32/PSW.Lineage.DN/ PWS-Lineage virus with this message on the screen I was really worried. It asks me run a Virus Scan. I have run the scan and let me tell you that I have not find anything in that respect. Since this message is describing and is in concerned with virus; I am very much serious about this. What can be the cause of this issue? Can you all here please let me know about the things here?

Re: Game interrupted with Remove the Win32/PSW.Lineage.DN/ PWS-Lineage virus message

Let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can run an online scan on the first note here. If you want to have something on suggestion then let me tell you that you can have Malicious Software Removal Tool in your case there. This tool Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP and hence I think this will be the best option to go with here. You will really find this helpful and will be able to get rid of any infection found. The report that is displayed is also descriptive. After the detection and removal procedure gets completed, the outcome will let you know about the malicious program if detected. Try this and let me know about the progress.

Re: Game interrupted with Remove the Win32/PSW.Lineage.DN/ PWS-Lineage virus message

I do not think that you will be required to search for some Antivirus program to take the necessary action here in your case. Well whatever may be the antivirus that you have installed on your system please see that it is fully updated and after that you can run the scan for your system. Looking at the case of yours it seems that you have not downloaded and installed the updates for your Antivirus program or else your program must have taken care of the situation there. Please do this and then go for the complete scan of the system there.

If you are not having the Antivirus in your case then let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can have the McAfee Antivirus installed for your system. On the trial basis if you want you can download the Free version of this software program. Get it downloaded and then get it installed here. After this install the updates and finally go for the scan. Well I have the license copy of this Antivirus Program and let me tell you that it is serving me without any issue yet. If your issue gets solved then I would recommend you to have the license copy as well.

Run the Microsoft updates and then if you want to make use of Microsoft in the matter of yours then let me suggest you to stick with the Microsoft Security Essentials. It will take care of all the issues that you are having there. If at all you are having the issue because of the files of Windows then let me tell you that this is the best way. Run the scan and see if it can help you to get rid of Win32/PSW.Lineage.DN/ PWS-Lineage virus. After the scan if you see some of the issue with the working and the performance of the Windows Vista then you can either go with the System Restore or if you want you can go with the Windows Repair if you have the CD of Windows Vista available with you. Just insert the CD and then reboot the system and follow the instruction on the Screen and when it asks you for the Repair option select it using the arrows keys there. Hope the suggestion that have been made here really makes sense in your case. Please let me get notified about this.

How about running the Antivirus Scan in the Safe Mode here. In the safe mode there are much nmore chances of catching the virus and in that mode usually I have seen that most of the viruses are not that functional. So if at all you are running the scan and you are not able to get the issue cleared then this will be the best option to go with. Just reboot the system and at the time of the start up press the F8 key and select the Safe Mode option on the screen and then RUN the Antivirus program. Well if this also does not help in removing the Win32/PSW.Lineage.DN/ PWS-Lineage virus then for sure you can go with the Online Scan or you can download Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool from here and proceed with the SCAN.