Thread: Please help me get rid of findgala MALWARE

Please help me get rid of findgala MALWARE

Malware known as findgala.com has captured my search functions I am not capable on the way to remove as well as delete this malicious program that McAfee identify fake virus that their antivirus cannot discover and get rid of. I attempted malwarebytes as well as it too fails to locate this malware. Any assist that make results would be very much appreciated. I am planning on the way to reformat my hard drive and after that reinstall the OS as well as software. Has anybody reformatted and gotten free of this malware?Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Re: Please help me get rid of findgala MALWARE

I make use of MBAM which removed majority of the My Security Shield Trojan. However findgala is at a standstill redirecting my searches.At the same time as a temporary fix I added findgala.com to Internet Explorer 8's restricted sites that appears to be functioning.On the other hand, I still desire to clean up my PC. If you find any solution please let me know.

I'm happy that MBAM detached the majority of the virus. It sounds as although you do not have an antivirus application; therefore download Microsoft Security Essentials from the Microsoft official website. Also to be safe download "clamwin" from source forge. It is a scan just antivirus not the type that uses up your memory. It functions as a good secondary scanner as well as is free.

I am using kadpersky and it removes almost all types of virus and malwares. So I will recommend you to try making use of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010, You can download it from kaspersky website. I expect you find this information helpful. If you require any further help,please feel free to contact me and let me know. Have a nice day.

Hello, I have used MBAM as well, and then I need on the way to alter Search engine to bing, as well as remove Google from Internet Explorer. Then I could reinstall Google as normal Search Provider in Internet Explorer 8. I have the most recent update of Microsoft Security Essentials installed, as well as it finds not anything wrong. Is this a hole in that apps capabilities?

The offending program may be removed however not each and every one of the settings it produced, at what time you’re dealing with third party applications like Google and so on. It may possibly have altered their settings as well as not the defaults for Internet explorer, so reinstalling be able to be a mute point at the same time as the settings are possible to stay for that application. To be a bit more certain of this try running “command prompt" from accessories run as admin, sfc /scannow it will take a bit on the way to verify all your system files, if it finds something post it back here.