Thread: Can I Set Tor/Vidalia to US proxies

Can I Set Tor/Vidalia to US proxies

Is there any means to set Tor/Vidalia to US proxies? Furthermore pick what network to make use of? I have been making use of 'easy hide Internet Protocol (IP) ' which allow me do this as well as I believe it is base on Tor as well as uses it's proxies, however it's a pay subscription. Would a better solution be to Block bad nodes? If you have any suggestion please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Can I Set Tor/Vidalia to US proxies

Yes you will be able to set the Tor/Vidalia to US proxies . Just perform the following suggestion to do this. On Tor/Vidalia menu Click on settings / advanced and click the first browse button as well as open torrc file by means of notepad - insert these lines on your torrc file after that save - reboot Tor/Vidalia:
    ExitNodes {us}
    StrictExitNodes 1
    Hope this will help you.

Hi,If you live outside the US, the answer given is certainly well. On the other hand, in view of the fact that NSA streams all US interchange in several 30-odd sites more or less around the US, most particularly the one in a San Francisco AT&T building, after that it stands to cause that for the US Tor consumer - it may be a tad simpler to be tagged by means of traffic psychoanalysis specified there likely is through time stronger traffic analysis algorithms on the way to mark patterns as well as spot particular interchange .Just a consideration.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion for this issue. At what time I attempt the edit exit nodes it at a standstill gives the similar Internet Protocol (IP). Still clicking new id gives back the similar Internet Protocol (IP). I will have to play around by means of it as well as observe if I be able to acquire it functioning. Can I make use of Internet Protocol (IP) ranges to accomplish this. Thanks again.