Thread: Removing Trojan horse without formatting?

Removing Trojan horse without formatting?

Hello Friends, I am sure that I am having a Trojan horse in my computer system. I don’t know how it entered into my system but I want it to be removed without reformatting it. Is it possible to eliminate or remove virus from my computer without reformatting it. My friends are saying that I have to reformat my computer system as I don’t have any other option. But, I think that there might be some option where in I could remove Trojan horse and virus from my computer without reformatting it. If anyone is aware of it then please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Removing Trojan horse without formatting?

I also think that it is not possible to remove the Trojan horse and virus from your computer without reformatting it. If Trojan horse enters into your system then it is not possible remove it very easily. Once they are executed, they execute the code which is in it. It is not possible as you are also having virus also in your computer system. Virus and Trojan horse both are very malicious type of program which when executed is difficult to remove.

I don’t agree to this point that Trojan and virus cannot be removed without reformatting the computer system. I think you should run antivirus and also make sure that you scan the entire system. It is possible to remove Trojans if it is not affected. I don’t think that it is trivial task. If you scan the entire system I can assure you that you will get many Trojans and virus detected. So, I will advise you to run the antivirus and scan the entire system which will definitely help you to get the removed Trojans and virus from your computer system.

I think that you should run the antivirus in a safemode which will help you to detect the Trojans and virus more quickly and efficiently. I think that to remove Trojans and virus from your computer without reformatting then the best way is that you should run your antivirus in safemode. But make sure that your antivirus is updated properly so that its virus definition is the latest ones. Many times it happens that many antivirus does not have a advanced virus definition so it can be a cause of worry.

I agree to this point that you should run the antivirus program in safemode. But, I think that it’s much better if you run Malwarebytes in the safemode. I can assure you that it can remove all the Trojans and virus from your computer system. If you this antivirus program installed in your system then there is no need of worry. So,my suggestion regarding your problem is that you should run the Malwarebytes antivirus in safemode which will definitely remove all the virus and Trojans from your system.

One should know that Trojans are the hidden file in are computer system which are not easily detected. It's not just the hidden file but it is the the infected file in the computer system. I think you should know that when this Trojans are in their final stage it is quite difficult to remove it. But, you are having a Malwarebytes antivirus program installed in your computer system then you can remove this Trojans and virus with help of this antivirus.