Thread: Windows 7 is unable to recognize network card

Windows 7 is unable to recognize network card

I'm testing the RC1 of Windows 7 and everything works great except for my PCI network card. In the device manager it does not appear. I have configured this perfectly. The card, as I say, it is as if not connected. In order to fix this I have downloaded a bunch of drivers, but trying to install hardware in my system does not exist it is really complicated. The drivers have not worked with installers. As trying to locate the card, in this till now I find nothing. I can see in the section on RED PCI / PNP, but in the Network section of Windows, also appears. I have also tried changing the PCI slot card and enabling the view hidden devices in hardware manager, but is still missing. As I say, in Windows XP SP3 works perfectly. Well, someone comes up with what may be caused by all this? A greeting and thank you very much.

Re: Windows 7 is unable to recognize network card

I'm looking and I find nothing in Microsoft the command exists because And I have search solution for this on Google but I get nothing and almost And I think this issue is related with the motherboard. It is a common problem with several manufacturers motherboard bios in vista / 7 Fails to see the pci slots as active. Type this in the command prompt from safe mode "Bcdedit / set CONFIGACCESSPOLICY DISALLOWMMCONFIG" (without quotation marks) this Must be done from the C: \ Windows \ System32 folder. Then reboot and your PCI slots after doing this may be you get solution for this.

I had the same problem as me with Windows 7, and found a way to fix it. By CMD, enter the following line: Bcdedit / set CONFIGACCESSPOLICY DISALLOWMMCONFIG. Then reboot. I have no idea but I'm sure that you will get the fix for your issue because someone around here has given the same explanation in. All resolved. Since I have not have problems with any PCI device, or with my motherboard, and I am a happy with my Windows 7.

I have a PC on which I tested the RC and also detected the card. I put cable disconnected network and the router which does not light. I also tried the drivers of view but nothing happened with this! I connect with a USB wireless device, which is the only thing I know in order to fix this, but Realtec card is fine, according to Vista and this is only possible if I get in Device Manager. Any hints?

If drivers do not work for this then check this on the official website.Here I think that it is happening because there is a problem of hardware or those chipset are terrible and not to mention those who ride them, see if the plate capacitor nice and in that there is not any kind of swelling or if you are firmly inserted into the slot, sometimes to fix the screw moving a bit and that is enough or not supported by the RC which does not seem possible. So according to me this could be the possible issues.

I am also going through the same situation and in this nothing is happened I have tried the solution which is given above but no fix I get till now. Nothing, it does not work any ways. Anyway, I think I'll go looking for another network card. Of course, not using Realtek chipset and thus saving me any headaches. A greeting and thank you very much everybody in advance. If you have any suggestion then help me.