Thread: NANO Antivirus

NANO Antivirus

I just require a few details about NANO antivirus. I just heard that it is high speed antivirus, scans all the defected files. I also heard that, because it clears all small defected file from your computer that’s why its name is NANO antivirus. So at the end I just say that please provide me few detail or little information about this antivirus and also provide information about how to remove it. Because don’t know any time it crashes my operating system. So please if possible then provide whole info about this antivirus.

Re: NANO Antivirus

NANO Antivirus gives dependable defense of your PC from any types of malware. This project is completely novel and this is a cause why they got into consideration the users necessities regarding antiviral programs. The major user’s necessities are:
    1. High speed, competence and usability
    2. Possibility to select functionality of program
    3. Free circulation

NANO Antivirus, as well known as NanoAntivirus, is a rogue antispyware program and duplicate of Antispyware Pro XP. NANO Antivirus possibly installed onto your PC by Trojans establishes packaged on corrupt shareware programs or you may have physically downloaded the program from a malware website. One time installed, you will get many fake system alerts or security alerts informing you concerning supposed spyware viruses. In order to eliminate these imaginary threats, you will be advised to acquire NANO Antivirus licensed program.

If you utilize a computer very frequently, further than likely you will get a virus at some point in time. There are programs which defend next to this and eliminate them, but NANO Antivirus is not one of them. This program is a full fake, intended just to take your wealth. If you get pop-up ads and click on them, you may be in for an impolite development. This application is typically increase by Trojans which display fake security cautions. They may as well display through pop-up ads, and state that your computer is impure. If you click on these ads, you will be in use to a page which emerges to scan your computer for malware. It will after that notifies you that there are viruses and which you necessitate to download their software to resolve the trouble. These scans make fake outcome, and there are regularly no viruses there at all.

I have one time tried this software in beta state and I feel it is a fake Antivirus if I may say so. Slowed my computer and prepared it freeze that made me uninstall it in safe mode. If comodo's Antivirus is not an alternative then use Avast. Antivir or other that are known make together with comodo's firewall. So my suggestion is that never use NANO antivirus. If you want to use it just be in your risk.