Thread: Untermintable processes are caused by SONAR

Untermintable processes are caused by SONAR

While running the nightly builds of Firefox; I saw that they were detected by SONAR and after I found this I have come to know that I have now three unterminatable processes running here. I really do not know what can be done here so that I can be out of the issue here. Now the thing is that after I have seen it here I want to know if this can be overcome by any means here. I really want to get rid of this process here and will be happy to have the solution in this case to come here on faster basis here.

Re: Untermintable processes are caused by SONAR

Well looking at the things here I am of the opinion that you will be required to power switch reboot as that is the only thing here that can help you here with the situation of yours. Well please try this and see if you can get rid of the unterminatable processes that are running on the system there. Well I am of the opinion that it is the correct way of doing this here. Please report me about this as soon as you give this a try here.

Well I have a question here and I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can simply come up here with the answer here. Can you see the Minefield working in the case of yours? Well actually I wanted you to test this and let me know about this here. You can just do one thing try to disable the SONAR and then try to run the Minefiled and see if you can have this running after this. Please let me get notified about this.

Well the things that you are trying here are not that reliable and they are bound to have errors here. They all are bound to get errors here and hence I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can test them on the testing machines first and then try for something else here. Please do not try to run them on the system and hence hope that you will be able to get out of the issue here. Hope that you will have this rectified here.