Thread: Subscription Replacing 1 out of 3 registered computers

Subscription Replacing 1 out of 3 registered computers

I had purchased the subscription of Norton 360 for the three Computers of mine that I have with me here. All things were running well on all of the three systems of mine. Recently I have found that one of the systems is not working fine here so I just wanted to know if I go for the replacement then will I have the same things that I was having before here on the newer system. Please let me know if this is at all possible here in the case that I have mentioned here.

Re: Subscription Replacing 1 out of 3 registered computers

Well really if you are going to ask me then I am really blank on this and I really do not know if this is at all going to be possible here. I would say that it will be really great if you can just contact the service center and see if you can have this done in the manner that you actually wanted the thing to be here. Well try this and let me get notified about the same here. Please let me know what the tech supported suggested you with.

I think that it is really possible here and I am really of the opinion that you will be able to get this done if you can install it on the newer system of yours and then contact the service center and then explain them the scenario there and see if they can help you in getting the Norton 360 Antivirus of yours activated there. Well tech support is the only hope in this matter and I would seriously recommend this here.

I have closely looked at the situation that you had presented here and after looking at it I think that buying the new subscription will also not favor the scenario of yours. If you do this you will have the subscription going well but on the older system you will be losing a handsome amount of days of subscription and I am of the opinion that it is not what you actually want here. See if you can get some help from the tech support itself.

Just wait for the arrival of the new system of yours. Once you get the new system then try to go with the installation of the Norton 360 antivirus. Please see that you install the exact version that you had on the older system of yours. Once you are done with this then go for activating the account of yours. Once you try to go with the activation you will be able to see a pop up saying that you have exceeded the activation of your account and when you get this then make a contact with the tech support and see if they can activate your account here. Hope that this gets successfully done here in your case.