Thread: Norton Internet Security 2011: No connections show in log

Norton Internet Security 2011: No connections show in log

Hi,I am unable to acquire Norton Internet Security 2011 to display me my internet connections history.I go to "Security History" window. After that "Firewall - Network and Connections". After that "Refresh List".However no connections display up.Does anybody be familiar with what I may possibly be doing incorrect, if something?Many thanks,

Re: Norton Internet Security 2011: No connections show in log

Hi,If you verify the complete history, do you observe something associated to connection logs (for example: Connecting to networks, Internet Protocol refresh by means of the router)?Furthermore another query: did you installed Norton Internet Security 2011 freshly or a longer time ago? secondly, it be able to take a bit on the way to load the complete history. If this is the reason, you be supposed to clear the complete history, as well as check after a day once more the connection logs.

I originate the similar thing on my second PC connected wirelessly all the way through a Two-Wire NAT router. I by no means did locate out why it was however I think it was for the reason that that machine was set for greatest shield, which intended that not anything came into it other than what was purposely ask for. It seemed that in view of the fact that the programs used were so frequent, as well as the connection not at all altered, that logging was moreover not done, or else presently dropped off in excess of time.If your set up is dissimilar, it may possibly be as the above guy has recommended.

I be able to verify that I installed the software a only some days ago.However I have make use of the internet plenty, every day, since that occasion. On the other hand, all that illustrate, in the Network and Connections pane, are a pair of entry linking to have connected on the way to my network as well as adaptor. These are each and every one classed at the same time as "info" messages. There are no other entries. There is no point out of the 100s of sites that I have visited, in any way.To help, I have export the Network and Connections entry plus the Full History entry as well as put together them as text files.Hope it may assist.

That was a long time ago. I am not attentive of a setting that may possibly re-establish these activities in Norton Internet Security 2011 products, possibly several people who tinker by means of firewall settings further than I do would be familiar with. I for myself know that connections to websites attempting on the way to push malware will be logged as well as sent to Symantec.