Thread: which is better Norton Trusted Files or Virus Total Antivirus?

which is better Norton Trusted Files or Virus Total Antivirus?

I have use many anti virus for protecting file from viruses and hackers.some anti virus are hang my P.C. but they provide better protection but I now come to Norton to check it function or I used any other anti virus which I can trust could anyone help me in this situation ?what should I do now go for Norton or any other anti virus program.

Re: which is better Norton Trusted Files or Virus Total Antivirus?

If you will ask me to which antivIrus program are better then I also prefer to Avast 5.0 . which is easiest to all but you can atop it keeping auto run off all removable disk .It is major problem because autorun.inf file will cause virus to enter the sytem.antivirus program should start when removable. it provide s boot time scan which prevent virus runs in the process ii makes easy to disinfect the virus.virus chest safe place in avast where you can transfer the infected files after that you an recover these files means evry protection provide in this anitivirus.

Yes, there are many antivirus solution so many are confused which should they used .i would prefer you to use Kaspersky antivirus 2011 for home use and for internet Kaspersky internet security 2011 .both of them are very effective with when dealing with email protection, best software against so easy install very cooperative user interface. i will advice to use this software and check how helpful to you.!!!

well according to me Norton is better option for file protection .because it functionality ,real-time shield protection user interface provides more reliable for user .And it is one of the reputed production organization in making anti virus, internet security program. It where other are very tedious job to handle them. I you want to download go to Norton website and download it.