Thread: System Registry Failed while updating in Windows XP

System Registry Failed while updating in Windows XP

I had installed a previous version of QickExpense. I am using this for my expenditure reports. Now it works on windows XP .I want to know that how I can update the registry to begin the program? When I am trying to run the .exe file the program, it opens for a two to three seconds and then disappears. This occurs when I click ok from the error message. I don’t know why this happening is? I want you r help to solve this. Also want to know how I can reinstall QickExpense. And how I can up dates registry key of the windows.

Re: System Registry Failed while updating in Windows XP

I don’t know what the exact issue is for that but I can give you some steps for resolving this problem but before you need to uninstall entire files for computer. After that follow these steps. First click Right button on installation file and choose Properties.Now click the Compatibility icon. Below the compatibility mode, check the run this application in compatibility mode for option. Choose Windows XP from the obtainable options. Now Click on apply and the click on ok.

I think you need to make sure the system necessities of your computer before you can go to use windows xp mode. Windows XP Mode requires. Enterprise, Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate editions .A computer competent of hardware virtualization. Computer must have central processing unit of Intel-VT / AMD-V virtualization facilities. Virtualization features go in your computer’s essential input and output system which we called bios. To decide whether your CPU is able of hardware virtualization for that go to the windows xp mode, install a utility that can verify whether you’re Intel /AMD CPU is well-matched.

I have some steps by which you can update your registry key without restating.
    Select start from windows desktop. And click on control panel.Click twice on the windows update and then select change settings.From the important updates dropdown menu. Choose install updates automatically.Apply the dropdown option to choose the time to set up automatic updates. While updates can infrequently influence system performance throughout the installation course, select a time when you are not using the computer.Now place a check in the box subsequently to the optional updates who can install updates and Microsoft updates to allow those functions.