Thread: Want real time protection antivirus, Outpost Security is ok?

Want real time protection antivirus, Outpost Security is ok?

I am using antivirus which unable to protect In real time which we also called virusbuster . So I have facing this virus issue even its updated and activated I want one better antivirus which includes real time protection. And also want antivirus with the free version of stand alone. Have heard about Outpost Security Suite is it use full for me if yes then please give me some reply from you and if no so please suggest me new better antivirus for me.

Re: Want real time protection antivirus, Outpost Security is ok?

If you want all in one solution then I suggest you to use Outpost Security Suite.It’s free of cost so you can easily get from internet. It is best suit with windows operating system. Outpost Security Suite FREE 7.0 makes on the highly praised antivirus, it has firewall and proactive defense technologies. The free resolution employs current techniques to avoid infections, data fraud and computer intrusions. It is VB100 certified antivirus. It is one of the Best breed computer firewall. It has excellent proactive defense. Light weight resolution and doesn’t slowdown your computer.

If you are searching the antivirus with real time protection then I suggest you to buy Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011. Kaspersky Anti-Virus defends your computer in opposition to identified and unidentified threats, and against useless data. Besides, it examines system activities by user function, preventing any unsafe actions by applications. It has Heuristic analyzer. It cans Scans Internet traffic and files also have automated Updates facility. It has great user interface and compatible with all windows oprating systems. It has supports of checking NNTP protocol and E-Mail IMAP. So if you using mailing on daily basis then it are beneficial for you.

I have experienced a great performance from one antivirus which I recommend to you. Its ZoneAlarm Anti-virus 2010. Latest engine bring the best virus defense with significantly improved detection and deletion capabilities. A configuration wizard guides you through setup, making it simple for daily users to safe their systems quick. Its supports with Windows 7 and with other windows operating systems. It has advanced spyware and antivirus removal defense. You can use scanner interface. It is easy to install and use. Having advanced virus deletion technology protects your computer with all type of advanced virus’s and other malware things.

You can try Norton Antivirus 2011. It provides rapid, responsive protection against all types of hateful software. The new Norton Protection System utilizes a multilayered set of safety technologies that work in performance to notice, identify, and stop attacks. It is still the best of its class in terms of performance. It has Recovery tool. It contains web browser security. Superior antivirus with antispyware technique. Greatest practical defense. It can do network monitoring and mapping. Free of charge support of chat and phone.