Thread: online banking security

online banking security

Hey i work in an MNC. I have the habit of doing the transaction online. Now major of my transactions happen online with the bank's server. So i want a good security system, that ensures a good security during the transaction process. So do tell me something about such security system's. I need to buy one as early as possible. So if you all have any idea about any online security providers do get back to me as soon as possible.

Re: online banking security

Looking at your query i would definitely advice you to go wit the trusteer solutions. They are the leading manufacturer's of such online protection. It is so much advanced that it uses technology that most of the antivirus software can hardly think of. This system is specially designed for your online banking purpose and provide you maximum protection against the online thieves who are constantly looking after your money. When you are connected to the bank online the trusteer rapport product does various things in the background to ensure your security. These are some of the activity performed by the trusteer rapport
    1) The particular software verifies that you are really connected to the banks genuine website. If you are not connected then it would stop any communication involving yours and the other party. Some fake bank websites are also generated by the hackers these days.
    2) During the connection once you are done with the verification procedure then the software will lock down all the communication between you and your bank. So that some outsiders cant trace the communication.
    3) In case you need to communicate, the software creates a tunnel so that you continue with the safe communication. While the other hackers cannot access your login information.

Yes even i would definitely agree with the above user. The only thing that comes in my mind when i talk about the online security is the trusteer rapport. It has to be noted that most of the attacks involve the attack to the browser. The browser becomes the weakest link for the hackers or the online thieves to gain very important information. So in the rapport, it locks down all the possible interfaces which can be a source of communication to the hackers. It prevents the add ons as well as the other software's to gain access to the sensitive information in the browser. Before the launch of the browser it ensures that the integrity of the browser is maintained and no executable changes are made. So even i would rate trusteer rapport as one of the best in terms of the online security.

hey thanks for the solution. your suggestions were very informative and after reading your above information, even i am thinking of switching to the trusteer rapport. Well i was not having much knowledge about the online security and the various threats associated with it, after reading i got to know various such threats that can affect my transaction. Anyways thanks for the efforts that you have put in to provide me such information.