Thread: Airport Extreme Working Slow For iPad Wifi

Airport Extreme Working Slow For iPad Wifi

I have been making the use of the Apple Airport which is having the multiple ports that can be used for the connection of the Wi-Fi and also for printers and many more. I recently have tried to put a 50 megabit/sec on the iMac that is being used by me, but still the output that is given is of 5 megabits/sec that can be used on both the system of the iPhone and also in iPad. But I don’t know, what is the issue of the port that is being used by me. I think that the Apple Airport that is being used by me is having the problem and it should be resolved out properly. Please provide me with a solution through which the issue of the Airport with the Wi-Fi be sorted out.

Re: Airport Extreme Working Slow For iPad Wifi

I think that the issue is not of the Apple Airport that you are just making use of because the performance of the Airport that is being developed by the Apple is one of the best and it is sure that there are no issues with the Airport and you should look out for the system that is being used by you. The system may have such problems and the issues are basically occurred when you are making use of the iMac. Also look out for the changes that have been probably made in the operating system that is being used by you.

You should always see that when you just intentionally or by mistake have made any changes to the settings that are being provided for the Wi-Fi that you are making use of. And this issue is not only faced by you, but also with the system that is being used by other peoples to. The three devices that you are just talking about should also be properly upgraded with the iOS4 that is being used for basically all of the Apple based systems.

Try to replace the settings that are being applied to the Wi-Fi that is being used in system that is being used by you. I have replaced it with the old Linksys WRT54GS that made the use of the AEBS and also I have made the use of the two separate ports but all were just useless and the similar problem will be arise.

The iPad will work perfectly fine if you just make the use of the files that have been just told to be made with the system that you are just making use of. The Linksys router is the best and can provide you with the better solution that can be used for the Airport. But if you check out for the performance that is regard to the MBP and also you can just make the use of the particular RAM that can be use d for it. This should help you with the issues that are being faced by you.