Thread: Is USB Secure 1.3 really secure

Is USB Secure 1.3 really secure

I think that you might have heard about the USB secure 1.3. You may think that it is safe but I have a doubt about it. I a moment ago got this software. I conjecture if it so safe and sound and can be an immense result as fortification in opposition to robber as it holder speaks out. My question is can it be faith measure up to encrypted container? I did some of test, really makes some protection but not much I think. Anyways what do you say about this now?

Re: Is USB Secure 1.3 really secure

USB Secure 1.3 be capable of password defends USB and additional flash drives. Security is PC autonomous, doesn't necessitate setting up and doesn't entail supervisor privileges at the further conclusion. By no means of another time has anxious regarding missing or stolen USB driven if you encompass sheltered it by way of USB Secure. USB Secure mechanism offers with each and every type of moveable media similar to USB Flash drives, Thumb drives, Memory cards, peripheral drives and Memory sticks.

The key features of USB Secure 1.3 are:
    • Well-built password security for all moveable media.
    • No Administrator privileges compulsory.
    • Complete plug and play support.
    • Automatically runs when plugged in the device.
    • Data in protected USB drive is remove evidence
    • Data stay put sheltered still if your USB drive is stolen or misplaced
    • Password is necessary to unprotect information
    • Password is obligatory to erase or correct data in your confined USB drives
    • User-friendly interface makes easy use.

If you are not interested with the capability of USB secure 1.3 then here is a best choice. DEKSI USB Security permits you to obstruct illegal USB devices as of any PC or your complete network. DEKSI USB Security will avoid not permitted USB devices from being linked toward your computer. It chunks illicit USB devices such as Cards and USB drives whereas permitting devices for instance keyboards, mouse and printers to be worn as they would usually exist. It is efficient at diminutive offices or in business with extremely huge networks. It also presents central exploitation and organization, and is indispensable for enforce security strategies on any removable devices (storage).