Thread: Unable to install Avast and Outpost firewall Pro 7

Unable to install Avast and Outpost firewall Pro 7

Hey I am suffering from some problem while installing Avast and Outpost firewall Pro 7. When I installed the newest edition of Outpost, I was asked to include it to Avast! Exclusions System Shield, Is this The File system Shield exclusions or The Full System scan Exclusions? As well as whichever it is perform I just press on to Add the Agnitum program folder or something else? Please give your suggestion.

Re: Unable to install Avast and Outpost firewall Pro 7

Hey from my opinion if you want to do so when you has open the Avast to add the folder of agnitum. and after that go to setting which you can got in avast after going to setting you have to click on add to add the folders of Agnitum as exclusion. But from my discussion I have come to conclusion that there is no need for adding it to any shields. I hope this information will help you……..

A moment ago, I had a discussion with a user at avast! Who has been a long user by the way, as well as according to him as well as I did confirm it while I was testing avast, the common settings do not pertain to the entire shields. For those shields that permit you to adjust settings independently, you may plus be supposed to add the exclusions there also, namely the File System Shield.

Yes, I am agree with this it is the file system shield you are asked to include the exclusion. However I did not place any exclusion in avast (or in outpost pro) as well as never had any troubles. If you add the exclusion of outpost folder in avast setting which you can see upper right corner this is simply for the on-demand scan.