Thread: How to make computer free from malware

How to make computer free from malware

I have very confused by listening various ways to keeping computer virus free or malware free. But at the end of the day it gets corrupted by anyway. I want some strong tips or you can say want some precaution tips for the computer for keeping it malware free and also want to know if is there any other way than using antivirus in computer. If yes then please suggest me. I want some strong replies because I have to use my computer without interruption and without doing format.

re: How to make computer free from malware

Hear are some tips for the computer for keeping it malware free.
    - Update your Antivirus
    - Regular scan
    - Scan and open
    - Keep away from flash games
    - Avoid malicious sites
    After use this tips you can maintaining computer malware free and keeping your computer without doing format.

As per my knowledge there is no way to keeping your computer virus or malware free for life time. Because its machine and must handled by you. For this you can follow this thing like keep updating new version of the antivirus. Use antivirus which is from the standard company. Also update your firewall and keep it on all the time. You need to update your internet browser also and don’t keep spam mails in your inbox for long time. By following this after every week you can keep your computer secure from malware.

You can follow some tips for keep your data safe in your computer. For this you can encrypt your important files and keep scan after some days with updated antivirus. Don’t give any reply to spam or mail which contains fake information and asking your personal details. If you want to safe your files then you can also install back up software’s which keep back up of your important files. And don’t allow using your computer to other person on whom you doesn’t trust.

There are different ways to keep your computer safe that are. You can change your pass word and user name after some time. Don’t give or prompt your password or any personnel information to anyone. If you are downloading any file from internet then remember to scan first with your updated antivirus and then take. Don’t plug any external device like USB drive or CD which contains damaged data or you can scan first for virus then you can take data from it. Keep updating your all drivers and antivirus for better security.