Thread: Want suggestion for choosing the best antimalware

Want suggestion for choosing the best antimalware

I am business man and running a small database company which provides data to every other company and I need to keep secure data as it’s very important and private. So I need anti malware program which is bet suit for me. I have some names of anti malware applications but I need your help to choose best one. Please specify features if you know, it’s better to select best one. I have options like Norman Malware Cleaner, Emsisoft Emergency Kit, Dr.Web CureIt, SUPERAntiSpyware Portable and Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool. Please give specification or features of this.

Re: Want suggestion for choosing the best antimalware

Here I have some idea about Norman Malware Cleaner. It’s available free on internet. It is use for specific type of malware. Then main thing you need to remember that it’s not made for using as substitute antivirus. Its reactive program which operates functions which are already infected .It can remove processes which are infected. Removed damages from the hard disk. It gets registry values which are accurate. It can also delete the subsequences generated from the malware. Windows firewall rules are also deleted by malicious applications.

Dr. Web is the free anti spyware and antivirus scanner. It is the most advanced antivirus till date. In one day there are thousands of viruses are generates and infected to the computer world. It is the latest way to the virus which updates many times in a one day. It supports you in fast scan a protection. It support with all operating systems of Microsoft. The main thing is this program supports near by all international language like English, Russian, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Persian, Portuguese and Spanish.

I have idea about Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool. Its advantages are. It has simple interface so user can use it with ease. It can installed even a computer is infected. It can scan compositely, detect signature and heuristic analyzer. It can create interactive scripts for disinfection. It also performs general functions like removing viruses, spyware and Trojan worms. It has manual and automatic deletion process of each type of rootkits. It is compatible with all operating systems of windows. The main thing is it’s free on internet.