Thread: How can we prevent infected from Olmarik Trojan and remove it

How can we prevent infected from Olmarik Trojan and remove it

I control a computer repair business and throughout the earlier period quite a lot of of my clients by now operating NOD32 became contaminated in the midst of the Olmarik.ADA Trojan which tainted their MBR on the HDD. I have tries various tools but none of them worked in front of Olmarik. To remove this I need to use Windows Boot CD and using Recovery console in it. There is no other way to get rid of it. I just posted it because many users are getting similar kind of issue. For that I am asking any known person about how to guard against it. It is the first time I am seeing this nasty virus which will disable the NOD32. How can we prevent this by getting infected?

Re: How can we prevent infected from Olmarik Trojan and remove it

ESET security products repeatedly recognize and uncontaminated the popular of contaminated files. If you still incident unusual system activities or consider you are tainted with malware then I urge you to contact the customer Care of ESET. It seems to me that your virus signature database has not been uploaded by the signature of this Trojan or malware. So I think you should manually download the file. ESET does offer gear to get rid of predominantly flexible intimidation, counting rogue antivirus programs as well as malware. You know how to download the pertinent malware elimination tools from the ESET official site.

I think the Restore of a whole system is a better option other than using Boot CD. System Restore keeps 'recovery' of all system files and settings. If the system is not executing properly, you can employ these restore tips to come back your computer to a preceding position devoid of distressing individual files. I advocate booting your computer as Safe Mode ahead of use System Restore to keep away from potential malware limitations on your computer.

Did you use the proper malware removal tool? How do you know that the infected virus is an Olmarik? How did you know about that? It might be possible that the infected malware is something different and unknown? If you sure about that then why didn’t you try the OS update? In case you want to get rid of particular thing you need to download the standalone removal tool. These tools are not included with ESET, you need to additionally download it.