Thread: Outpost, Comodo or Online Armor?

Outpost, Comodo or Online Armor?

I came to looking for an alternative to Outpost on this forum. Personally, I would like to switch to Armor. But this would be a single antivirus solution. What if I go ahead with installation of Comodo Firewall also. Or anyone among this two. I am using Outpost from last two years and now the license is about to expire. So here I am confused what to select.

Armor will run with Comodo Internet Security. And you can install both of them there will be no issue among them. I think if you want all in one solution then going with a Nod32 suite will help you the most. There are ample of good antivirus on the web that can give you a good security solution. But you have to simply check the features list first. So that you will know what you want and which one will be best for your system.

I still think Outpost is in my opinion the best one to go for. It is not annoying and has a lot of simple settings. It also consume less system resources which does not hamper your work flow. If you want some extra benefits then you can go ahead with installation of Comodo. This protects your system against viruses, Trojans, hackers and malware.