Thread: Connection Terminated Above 54 MB’s In WNDA3100v2

Connection Terminated Above 54 MB’s In WNDA3100v2

I have been using the Netgear routers for long and the performance is awesome that is being given by it. And also for that I require to connect the net by setting the router that is up to 54 GHz, but the main problem is that it is not going above 54 GHz and for that I got to set it accordingly so that the connection is made out properly without any problems. I am making the use of the Netgear N300 that is set up to the connection of 270 MBs that is at 54 MBs that is for the price of 24 GHz. Whenever I do the settings using the router at the start no problem is faced but then nowadays you got to check out the details to; networks connects properly but the problem is that it can get connected in my friends computer network and works well even at the speed of 270 MBs, but not in the case of the computer that I am just making use of. Please help me out with this.

Re: Connection Terminated Above 54 MB’s In WNDA3100v2

The use of the WNDA3100v2 makes you compulsory that you cannot make the use of the WEP that can cause you the basic problems in the connections that are being made. The Wired Equivalent Privacy can be used for the connection that is made secure and also the protection of the network can also be done for this. The WEP are never used if you are trying to set the connection throughput without any use of the routers that are made available in the system, that is being used.

Also it is that you should make the use of the WPA and also the PSK, with the buddies called as the WPA-PSK2. They are the only things that can help you to gain the proper connection and can also help in the setting of the networks properly within the system that are being used. The WPA are always good and provides better interface that can be used for the running of the router that you were just saying about that is of the 270 MBs which will be provided back to you normally with performing much of the tasks.

The other option is that you can also check out the router that is already present in the system that you are making use of in the system. Also the routers can have the problem when such issues are being faced because it the routers speed and agility that can be shown with the use of the type of the routers and the system hat is being used in the computer.

And if the above problems are not being faced by you then you can just see the band that will allow you to look at the speed that is present and also the speed that can be defined at what the system will start. And see that on what kind of the machine is that you are working and if you are working for the 2.4 GHz, and see that whether that is being made run in the system that is being used in here. Then this should help you out to solve the problem that are being faced by you.