Thread: Netgear WNDA3100v2 is not installing properly

Netgear WNDA3100v2 is not installing properly

I have Netgear WNDA3100v2 wireless modem. As well as I have computer running windows xp. but I am facing some problem while using this Netgear WNDA3100v2 wireless modem. I am getting this problem while installing it I have tried a lot so solve my problem but I am not able to get out of it so please help me out so that I can solve my problem as soon as possible.

Re: Netgear WNDA3100v2 is not installing properly

First of all you have to unplug the power cable after that plug it back in to reboot the modem. Make sure the USB cables are strongly fixed firmly to the modem and the PC. Loose-fitting cables do not build good contact with the device as well as the cable connector, leading to troubles with intermittent issues. So you have to try this first to solve your problem.

Hey this problem may be occurs because of your USB Driver so to solve this you have to make sure that the driver is installed properly or not. To reinstall USB Driver You have to press the Windows "Start" button after that choose "Run." And Type "sysdm.cpl" and click "Enter." This displays the Windows Device Manager. After that in the catalog of USB ports, you have to right-press the icon in addition to choose "Uninstall." After that you have to reboot the PC and the operating system will install drivers again. After that you have to Right-press the "USB Root Hub" in Device Manager as well as choose "Properties." In the Power Management tab, make sure that the USB port does not go off at the time power saver mode is active. Several device drivers do not work well with this decision.

For Connecting the Wireless Modem confirm that you have the required equipment. Your wireless modem package is supposed to contain the wireless modem or wireless adapter; as well as an installation CD-ROM by means of a manual; an Ethernet cable or a USB cable if you have a wireless USB modem; a wireless antenna as well as a power adapter. Call the retailer or the maker of your wireless modem if any of these objects are missing. After that Read the manual to learn how this equipment functions. For instance, utilize the wireless antenna to attach to the wireless network; utilize the Ethernet cable to attach the PC to the modem. Connect your wireless antenna to the modem. Link up an Ethernet cable from your PC to a LAN/Ethernet port on the modem. Or, if you contain a wireless USB modem, then you have to attach the USB cable to the USB port of the PC. Attach the power adapter to the power connector of the modem, plug it in along with switch it on.

To reset the netgear WNDA3100v2 wireless modem you have to place your Netgear wireless modem so you are able to observe the back of the unit. After that place the "Reset" button, it will be minute as well as circular and visibly labeled "Reset.” and then you have to click and hold the "Reset" button. carry on to perform so until the display lights on the front panel of your Netgear wireless modem go off and after that back on again. After that you have to Release the button. The modem should now be reset.

To connect a netgear WNDA3100v2 modem you have to Screw one end of a coaxial cable onto the Internet jack in your home. If this Internet jack did not exist while you moved into the home, it will have been installed in your home by your Internet service provider's technician while he set up your service.after that you have to Screw the other end of the coaxial cable on the coaxial jack on the back of the Netgear WNDA3100v2 modem. After doing this you have to plug an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet output on your Netgear WNDA3100v2 modem. A Netgear modem just has one such output, as a result do not concern about picking the wrong one. Plug another ending of the Ethernet cable into your PC. Once you have completed this, your PC, Netgear modem and Internet source are the entire effectively connected together and set up.

Adjusting the power management in device manager will fix your problems with the WNDA3100v2 wireless usb adapter.