Thread: How to display PC content on Sony KDL 40EX403 Bravia through wireless.

How to display PC content on Sony KDL 40EX403 Bravia through wireless.

I have recently brought a Sony KDL 40EX403. I am very impressed with its features. So i am thinking to add more such features to my existing LCD TV. I am thinking of connecting my laptop with my TV through wireless. So is it possible to connect it wirelessly. I have a WLAN connection at my home. So i was thinking whether i can watch all the contents of the laptop in my big screen TV and also i want to stream the internet and watch it in the TV using the Live Internet from the laptop. So is it possible. You all must be having any idea about it. So please do share it with me.

Re: How to display PC content on Sony KDL 40EX403 Bravia through wireless.

One such possible solution can be to connect it with the wireless PC2TV receiver. What you can do is to get a PC2TV receiver. Connect it to the TV. So that the TV can receive the wireless signals from the laptop. Which normally it cannot do. After that you will get an installation Cd for your laptop and just install the particular software in the laptop. After having done with that you have to launch that particular application in your system. Probably you will be shown with the options and you can select it accordingly to your preference. While doing that you must ensure that your laptop has the WLAN connection on to ensure the connectivity does not break. You will get the remote with it so that you don't have to go to the laptop to perform the functions. You can do it easily by the remote also. So i hope this information was helpful for you.

Another option is that if you are having the windows xp or windows vista. Then you must purchase a MCE application. MCE is the Windows Media Center edition. This particular application, will give you the wireless connectivity support for streaming images to the television. If you want to extend the wireless connection to the other products present at your house. Then you can possibly do it by installing a Media Center Extender product. This will extend the wireless connection to the different devices. One such good example of such application is the LInksys DMA2100.

If you want to stream through the live internet with the TV. Then you can do it by the Wireless USB adapter. It is recently launched in the market. It is a small device which contains two parts. One is to be connected to the TV and the other is connected to the laptop. With this help you can possibly view the video in the big screen or just surf the internet. The experience of surfing the internet or watching the videos will be great with the big screen of your LCD TV. This particular product will be available in any of the auction sites like amazon, e-bay. You can get it from there. So go ahead with this solution it will definitely help you.