Thread: Java Trojan attacks Mac OS X and Windows

Java Trojan attacks Mac OS X and Windows

Hello friends, Nowadays Trojan have affected its effect all over. In fact I heard that it has also its effect on Facebook which was quite surprising for me. I wanted to know whether Java Trojan attacks affects Mac OS X and Windows. I don’t know whether they are affected or not? Is this operating system affected by the effects of Java Trojan? Can anyone please let me know whether Java Trojan affects Mac OS X and Windows?

Re: Java Trojan attacks Mac OS X and Windows

I don’t think that there is any place left where Trojan hasn’t shown it effects. You have heard it right, nowadays java Trojan is very much found in famous social networking site such as Facebook. It has not only affected the social networking site Facebook but also it has affected operating system such Mac OS X and windows. It’s very difficult to get rid from Java Trojan.

This is possible because of Java Applet where in it downloads the files which are infected then it runs it into multiple files which may also include installer which basically runs without the user’s information. It effects has reached to the password verification OS X as it will require for the installation. Over, here they get an opportunity to put their effects and cause harm to the system.

I think that Dubbed trojan.osx.boonana launches itself when it is been started and then it communicates and make sure that it controls the servers. The main thing that you should know is that it can also crack your account and misuse it without your knowledge. I think that this type of Trojan’s is very difficult catch in your system, so it is advice able that you should secure your computer system with the latest antivirus and also make sure that you keep on updating that antivirus software.

Due to this type of anti virus, apple have decided to remove the java application from its next application. This is totally due to the security reasons. I think that Apple has taken a very fair decision by removing such application which has such dangerous effects. I totally agree and also personally feel that Apple has done the right job of removing java application from its next products.