Thread: Antivirus For E-mail Protection And Spam's In Exchange 2007

Antivirus For E-mail Protection And Spam's In Exchange 2007

I have been using the antivirus software since long for the system that is being used by me. Also in the computer I make the use of the Microsoft word for all the purpose of typing of the mails and then posting it through the use of the Exchange software. But recently a problem has been raised and the software of the Exchange is not working properly, I don’t know what kind of the issue is being faced by it but the mailing is not done properly and also the details are not being sent. I just wanted to know that whether there is a antivirus software that supports the Exchange 2007 that is being used in the Microsoft Word, I am asking for this because the outlook is having a antivirus software that is of the Norton for the safe sending and the receiving of the E-mails.

Re: Antivirus For E-mail Protection And Spam's In Exchange 2007

There are many a software that has been recommended by Microsoft that you can use with the Exchange 2007. The list of the software that can be used with the Exchange 2007 and also has been recommended by the Microsoft is given below:
    1. You can make the use of the F-secure Corporation that helps you to protect the threats that are coming from the Internet and also from the mobile Networks if they are being used with the connection of the mobile networks.
    2. And also the GFI can be used for the GFI MailEssentails and also can be used for the server based Anti-spam and the other entire SMTP server.
    3. The use of the J.A. Korsmeyer.Inc is extensible used for the E-mail contents and also for the Firwall that is being used for the Microsoft.
    4. Also you can make the use of the Kaspersky Lab that can be used for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. And also it can be used for the spam’s that are creating the problems in you.

These are some of the antivirus software that can be used for the Exchange 2007.

The other software’s that can be used are of the Symantec, Sophos, Symprex, Trend Micro and Trinity Consultancy Ins can be used for the same. All this software’s are one of the best to be used and it can serve as the best for the viruses that are affecting the Exchange server that you are using in the Microsoft Word software.

Also you can also get the view of the particulars that should be kept enabled that will increase the support for the Virus scanning by the use of the API and other support for the virus scanning that can be done at the transport level. Also the transport level software is being used for the installation that can be done on the before any of the messages are coming for the incoming of the traffic in the Exchange server 2007.

For the setting of the transporter Agent you got to make the use of the incoming message traffic that can be used before the messages are being reached on the mail-server that is being used. You just need to make the use of the cmd prompt in that you got to run the command of the Get-TransportAgent and then just start up the cmdlet command that can be used for the setting of the antivirus in the Exchange server that you are using.