Thread: How to hide behind keylogger in Mac

How to hide behind keylogger in Mac

I have been using Mac computer and it has internet connection too. Most of the time I just play online games in that. For that issue my father may have installed Keylogger in my mac. But I didn’t find out yet. Whatever the keystrokes and sites which I have visited will be going to take down by some program and that can be revealed by my father. Now I want to hide from this program. I have searched lots of information for this but there was no hope at all. Is there any way to detect the keylogger in Mac and disable it? If that is not possible then how to hide from it? Please help me for this.

Re: How to hide behind keylogger in Mac

You can easily check the keylogger application in your Mac. Just go to the installed application details and see whether you can see any such kind of tools. You can uninstall it before using mac. Once your work has been finished re-install it before turning off computer. It is the best way to do other than looking for some other utilities assuming that they will going to help you.

I think it might be possible that your father has installed some Trojan like keylogger that can be accessed when you connect to the internet remotely. These kinds of programs cannot be detected easily because they are lying under some other files. You need to find any other best way to get rid of those. Find out where this logger saves their log files. Go to that location and manually delete those files. It is the only way to hide from it.

There are several versions of keylogger available in the market and they will operate differently from one another. I don’t know the correct solution for this. The only option I left is using some kind of encryptor. Download a good software so that it can encrypt your every keystrokes so that the keylogger will not able to utilize it. The best option I have is key-scrambbler premium. Install this and see how will It work for you.

Good keylogger software works in Stealth-mode.Such as KeyBag very hard to detect.