Thread: Which one is better 2010 BD Total Security or Webroot Internet Security Complete

Which one is better 2010 BD Total Security or Webroot Internet Security Complete

I am having a laptop and i am very particular about its security. So i have installed the Webroot Internet Security Complete and i am very happy with its security. I am an active gamer, downloader, and web user. So i was thinking whether alone Webroot Internet Security Complete will be sufficient for the entire system. So i am thinking to use 2010 BitDefender Total Security. Which will provide me the extra security and ensure that my system is 100% sure. So by using both the programs will my system slow down. If it slows down which one of them you think is the best for my system. So please do help me with my situation.

Re: Which one is better 2010 BD Total Security or Webroot Internet Security Complete

Let me tell you if you are thinking of using both the programs i.e. 2010 BD Total Security as well as Webroot Internet Security Complete in your system. Then your system will definitely slow down and it will affect the working of the system. Your system will slow down drastically and can also crash down. However the working speed of the processor can only be determined when i get to know about your configuration. So what i suggest to you is that you better stick to one of the programs. Installing and running both the programs will definitely slow down your processor.

Re: Which one is better 2010 BD Total Security or Webroot Internet Security Complete

You have mentioned that you re a gamer as well as a web surfer. The bit defender 2010 is best suited for both of them. It has three completely different interfaces for users of different skill levels. Novice, Intermediate, and Expert. With special support for parents and gamers and provides a total protection for your entire system. It is compatible with all the major operating systems and this version has a lot to offer as per the security is concerned. It operates faster and does the scanning process very quickly. So i would like you to go with the 2010 BitDefender Total Security.

I would advice you to stick with the existing Webroot Internet Security. It can beat its competitor's bitdefender or kaspersky at any point of the day. When it comes to security you can just trust on it blindly. Webroot gives you the security with the services like Antispyware, Antivirus, Firewall and also some special features such as complete PC cleanup function. It has got Webroot's Secure Browsing tool which comes with the color coded security ratings. That tells the users whether that link is safe or not. If you have no issue's with the present security of the system then why think of changing it. Better stick to this one only.