Thread: problem of vista spyware in my noteook

problem of vista spyware in my noteook

I have a 'spy ware terminator' installation program that blocks me to boot at something forever, have removed the program and nowo you remember what it has blocked? Ir gent welcome continuing Punk? A program? or what the system?I think it has something of windows blocked, something that always start with is out. Unfortunately, what I do not, I just clicked on it. in the network environment fine I do not - network discovery is off, then turn it on and I press it nothing happens.

Re: problem of vista spyware in my noteook

Since Microsoft in the past week for the first time publicly announced that they would launch with Windows Vista, a series of new measures against the use of illegal copies of the operating system, the rumors pile up on how much a do not activate Vista is limited in features. The Redmond company announced that they intend to turn off some features of Vista, if it is found in an authenticity check of the system is that it may not have been legally acquired.

As a result, feared that could be done by switching off security features on his contribution in malicious software because the respective PCs then allegedly no longer should be provided with updates for the anti-malware program Windows Defender. Now Microsoft has taken a position, indicating that systems on which a version of Windows Vista is installed, which could not be activated, Defender be supplied with updates for Windows - but only if it is a serious threat. The same policy, the company has been in the security updates for Windows XP. It is expected that will work with Windows Vista continue to put all the critical patches for systems prepared in which an illegal copy of Windows is installed. Microsoft has not yet ruled, however, do.

The Defender works in the background and constantly checks the system for malicious software. Those who fear that such a download contains malware can, that can be scanned before opening. As soon as the Defender detects a threat, it displays a message either in the task bar, or - in the form of a dialogue from which you can respond to the discovery - in severe cases. The tool is preset so that it provides a high level of security without bothering the user unnecessarily. However, you can optimize the configuration of the Defenders something.

Vista Antispyware 2011 is extremely uncertain, as it is classified as Rogue Anti Spyware. The fraud comes from the same group of fraudulent Anti-virus programs such as the infamous XP Security 2011 and drove other threats from the Security AntiMalware Guard group in mid-November to mischief. Vista Antispyware 2011 is known to infect computers with Windows Vista, by posing as a legitimate antivirus program. The malware is distributed via fake online virus scanner and shrewd Trojans break through the protective mechanisms of the computer without permission.

After the computer was seized in this way, the malware never stops working. Just like their relatives, puts Vista Antispyware 2011 files on your computer that are identified as harmful. It displays numerous safety messages even redirects the Web browser on unsafe sites that promote XP Antispyware 2011 is possible. The messages are: spyware detected intrusion. Your system is infected. System integrity is at risk. Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords. Click here to perform a security repair. " Infection detected in the background. Your computer is now attacked by spyware and rogue software. Eliminate the infection safely, perform a security scan and deletion now. "