Thread: My system give warning of crack.exe

My system give warning of crack.exe

After downloading a crack on e mule my anti virus avast warned me of a virus that I have not yet delete. But the screen of my PC turned blue, the PC was turned off. Since Avast stopped working, I can not access my USB peripherals that it is not a valid application wiin32 or connect to the internet. I send this mail from another PC. Also impossible to start a unattended attack. I wanted to use Windows-KB890830-v2.3, which blocks after having found two files running on windows XP infected.What should I do can you help me abou this matter.

Re: My system give warning of crack.exe

It is a virus which spreads only via file sharing networks. It comes in the form of a file name seductive, by posing for a particular utility or a popular game. If this file is executed, the virus copies itself into multiple copies on the hard disk under different names, then moved the files shared on the network. Also tries to connect to an IRC channel to update. The affected users should update their anti virus software. In general, even if his name is attractive should not execute a file of dubious origin without having first analyzed with an updated anti virus.

Hello ... I didn't scan to take a chance. exe with AVG and it did not detect anything ... was my surprise when I opened it board, Tea timer remarked to me a lot of change in the register ... and do not stop. If I ask to remember the decision, it has infinitely ... AC never stops. I also play pop ups, fake anti-virus network meeting and once I had the right to a action movie! Briefly, I do them anymore.

In fact it was I know not what, but I wanted to try to have the serial for a program that had already 2MB, but that does not work more than 30 days I believe. Anyway ... it was not helpful at all and I can very well do without this program. Not a good idea. I find it so frustrating. Someone knows what it is to spread viruses. Has less to sell anti-virus. Also, I have AVG and I was wondering if it really protect my computer or if it checks only by request. I mean. How can he do the same job as Norton did in the time I had Norton. If this is not possible, what is the best anti-virus software (a lot of people often ask myself the same question to me then).

I am using Combo fix update. but when I run Combo fix and / u, it can not find Combo fix. Moreover, it is not in Add or Remove Programs. In short, I am doing a research to find, but I simply delete the Combo Fix.exe of the office and I will do likewise with all that research will find. Also I was wondering, I have 2 cocks. I'm necessarily the starter and scanner for all stages. There are no programs installed ... that of setup files emptied and multimedia. Anyway I'll put the Combo-fix report to the next message (2 terabyte external connection).

Norton Anti Virus has since found a lot so I have deleted, but my file Crack.exe in a sub folder of "C: \ Program Files" then the rating is 56% dangerous. File size is 87,043 bytes (50% of all occurrence), 86 531 bytes. The program has no file description. The program is not visible. It is not a Windows system file. Crack.exe able to monitor applications. If Crack.exe a sub folder of Windows Temp folder is in, it is 56% dangerous. File size is 85,507 bytes. The application has no file description. The program is not visible. The file is not a Windows system file.fox starts automatically constantly with such stupid websites (searc-h.com). Also appear to advertising posters, which are always in the foreground crowd: