Thread: Network Drivers Inspiron 1545

Network Drivers Inspiron 1545

I recently uninstalled my wireless drivers (at least I thought so) and then reinstalled and wondered why he gets no connection. Now I seen the light and I have noticed that it was not the driver I had uninstalled, but the wireless card, it probably was the driver uninstalled. I have reinstalled, but to get a connection, I lack the necessary drivers and unfortunately I forgot his name so I wanted to ask: Does anyone know how the driver of a Dell Inspiron 1545 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (if the information is necessary) exactly is, so I can download it new to me?

Re: Network Drivers Inspiron 1545

Did you say that you have a 1397 WLAN card? So you are not able to make use of the Intel drivers or software. Are you sure you because you have ne Dell wireless card or do you have but the Intel? They want a not kidding with the CD. You put a star test and the autorun. There you installed a user interface. There you can install the driver for the network under 1397th But first, thinking hard about what you really now. Do not install everything just because you can you shoot nothing in the blink of the system.

You’re right. I've really made some "stupid". So I know that:
    • In Device Manager under Network Adapter 3 things were.
    • After uninstalling Dell Wireless 1397 WLAN Mini-Card only one thing was there.
    • What I've uninstalled is Dell Wireless 1397 WLAN Mini-Card and I guess the wireless card.
    • On my laptop next to the Windows 7 stickers, a sticker of Intel. This can almost any other driver must be meant.

So you think I should change the setup times (because I've not seen this, but it would not do for now) to perform? So if it works really. Thanks and if not.

Do you have a CD where it says Windows 7 Ultimate? In the normal case is the green. And if yes, then you try that. Only you think that this is just a recovery CD, or you should go to all the friends on it and make them Windows 7, what else is expensive money! But in this case it would be enough, right? Well, you must first back up all my data, I will do my level! Then, hopefully all is well and the blue screen then you maybe going on.

Here I just want to inform you that this is no recovery, which is an OEM. Which can be installed anywhere. However, you have to be a key The CD's recognize that it is a Dell machine and suck the key over the BIOS. There, Volume License Keys are created. Of course not visible. Therefore, it is a normal CD. So regarding this I know this much and I think this will help you.