Thread: How to connect two LCD TV with wireless connection

How to connect two LCD TV with wireless connection

I have got a digital cable at my home and i have a LCD at my living room. The LCD is connected to the digital cable. The reason i have come here is that i brought a new LCD TV again and i have kept it in the other room. Now i spoke to the cable people and they said they cant supply the cable connection to the other LCD at the same price. So what i want is that i want to connect the two devices with any wireless connection. I want the signal of the LCD of the living room to reach the LCD in the other room. Actually i am not from a technical background so that's why i am asking you people. Is there any method in which i can perform this. Please help me in these.

Re: How to connect two LCD TV with wireless connection

Mostly you can go ahead with it. The situation is that you can connect it wireless from the TV to the computer. It is very difficult with the TV. In order to connect from the computer to the TV. You have to install the software in the computer and install the video card in the computer. After that you can watch the video played in the computer in the LCD screen. One such software that i know is Internetvue PC to HDTV Converter IV-2020. It has a got a single remote control which you can use it for both the TV as well as the LCD. Now if you ask me to connect the LCD with the LCD wireless then it seems its a very difficult procedure because you have to install the software in the computer you cannot install it in the LCD right? So you can go ahead with this solution if you are having a PC at your home.

I can suggest you another product named Grantec. This device is a ultimate converter which does not require any software installation or installation of any device. The range of the device is 125-150 feet. So you can connect the computer within that range. If you are using this device then you must have an IBM PC with minimum 256 MB ram and also a VGA card. This device is not recommended for any urban areas where there is already an wireless connection, cellular phone towers or any other wireless device. These interference will result into a poor video quality. So i would recommend to check your locality and then only go for this connection.

If you ask me i would say that if you are having two LCD's at different location you can connect them accordingly. You must have a computer at your place in order to start with the connection. Also check that the two LCD's are not quite far away from each other that they don't come in the range. Check that your both the LCD's are inside the range. So do ensure these steps before starting with the connection.