Thread: Problem with Malwarebytes 1.46?

Problem with Malwarebytes 1.46?

Hello friends, I had recently installed Malwarebytes 1.46 version on my computer system. When I logged in yesterday on my computer system as limited user account, I made a mind to run the malwarebytes 1.46. so, I made a right clicked on Malware 1.46 and selected as run as administrator, I found that another malware window opens and ask me to install malwarebytes 1.50 version. I was not able to run malwarebytes 1.46 as administrator. I don’t know what is happening? I am not able to understand what the problem is. Can you please help me what corrective steps should I take in order to run malwarebytes 1.46?

Re: Problem with Malwarebytes 1.46?

Whenever you install nay antivirus program on your administrator and then if you logged in through your user account, the program always asks about the update. You need to know that it will show that message. You can update the program but you cannot delete the program because all the rights are in reserved with administrator. The message which you received is usually received by all the user accounts. I think it has quite simple solution; you can scan your system once it is updated.

When you go in C drive in program files you will find that malwarebytes 1.46 will have two folders. The folder would be Logs and Quarantine. In logs folder you will find the details of the previous scan which is there in every antimalware system. You can delete those logs if you wish. As, he said after the updating gets over ,you are able to scan the program as well as run the program in your system. The users cannot delete this program as it is installed in administration account but can run and update the process.

I think you were not able to find the solution as you did not update the program. If you have updated the program you would definitely have run the program. When you are using the user account you should be aware that when you install a new program in your administrator account, it will definitely ask for update in user account if it is been installed in it. You just update the program and run the program; you will not find any error or problem in it.

I think your problem is not as complex as you are talking about. If you are installing any antivirus or any internet security application you should be aware that when you install that application it asks for update. I think when you tried to run that program it asked you to update to it to newest version. You should be aware when you have installed any internet security application or antivirus, they need update whenever they have been installed. Your solution is very simple, let your application get updated then you may run and scan the application.