Thread: How to connect 2 System using USB cable

How to connect 2 System using USB cable

Hello! Friends I have one simple trouble, simple because most of you will be aware about this. I would like to establish connection between two systems at my home to transfer data, but most important is that I have to connect it with USB cable. I have installed two different operating system on both on one I have Window XP and on other I have installed Window 7. Please forward me the method of establishing the connection between my two systems.

Re: How to connect 2 System using USB cable

Yes, I am also eager to know the method of transferring the data with help of two closely related PCs. Because there are certain situation may arise, when you want to transfer the huge amount of data to the system which is at the difference one step from your system. At that time transfer the data using pen drive, flash disk, CD-ROM can be waste of time. At that time using portable hard drive will take twice the time that would be taken by this method. As first you have to transfer the complete data into that drive from source and then you have to take that drive to destination drive. So please if you have any idea replies it.

Hi! Guys, I have the idea of connecting two system using USB – USB data cable. If have transfer the data using USB then you should have the following tools with you. They are, you should have an Ethernet cable, a free modem serial cable, if you didn’t have serial cable you can use parallel peripheral cable and at last and important tool that is USB cables.
    Connection steps: For this method you should have Ethernet network works with the minimum speed of 100 Mps in order to make your transfer easy.
    1. Start both the USB connected computer with the Administrator account.
    2. Going on the USB port workstation, put the USB Bridge in the USB jacket and the last bridge in the second system.
    3. Then install the USB bridge cable driver software at the time your system required. Keep in mind to install USB as a connection adapter.
    4. After this you will be permissible to move files from one system to another system.

My dear friend I have being transferring my data between my two computers since a year. So I know the steps properly just you have to follow the below steps with proper equipment.
    1. The first footstep in linking the two systems jointly is to take the USB-USB cable and select the bridge with whom you want to transfer the data.
    2. After you have done with the equipment you can plug the cable into the PCs. After that you should install the proper drivers and application that came with the cable. They are important to install in both systems.
    3. You can connect your systems in two modes that are link mode in which you can freely transfer the file on drives and second mode is network mode in this mode along with transfer of data you can also share the external hardware connected to both the systems.
    4. For link mode, just contact the move program given by the cable software. Start the software and transfer the files you want to.
    5. And for network mode, you have to follow the following steps
    6. First you go to Internet access then click Start then select Settings and further go to Network links. There you will get the option network adapters.
    7. Then right click the adapter and select the Properties it will pop up the new window and there select the Advanced tab option. Check the checkbox named 'Allow other network users to connect with the Internet link. And then restart the systems and transfer the data.