Thread: Linksys WRT120N router Internet speed is not stable on Different machine

Linksys WRT120N router Internet speed is not stable on Different machine

I have some problem with the internet connection, I want some solution or any information that fulfill the requirement. I have bought new LINKsys WRT120N cable router, but through this device I am not able to connect the internet, I don’t know why this is happening to my system. Sometime it get connected which gives different speed on the machine i.e. 10MBPS on desktop computer and 9.5MBPS on the DELL Dimension 8300 laptop, this laptop has Pro/100 VE network card. Just give me some clue to solve this type of problem, why this router shares the different speed, you can solve this problem if yes then give me that solution. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Linksys WRT120N router Internet speed is not stable on Different machine

This might happen to your system if the network card setting has been lost or get change due to any technical reason. You can solve this problem by simply put that default setting, for this just open the network card connection and check that you have “auto-detect ” option, if in cases you have disabled it, just enable this option. You might face this type of problem. I have only this solution by which you might solve this error.

There is some possibility if your router has some kind of problem means technical issues, you may have to suffer from this type of problem. As per my knowledge, I would like to tell you that your network might different due to sharing the network. So don’t worry about this type of problem, you just call any network engineer; he is the only person that solve this error. I hope this might work on your system.

I have no perfect solution to solve this problem, but I can give you some vital information to solve this problem. Your system allows you to check the network by its in-built feature means Network Diagnostics tools. This tool checks all the connection and then verifies the speed of internet, gives you the result for your problem.

If I were at your place then I will only call the network engineer who actually gives you the proper solution for this weird problem. Don’t worry about your router, it means you have router in the good condition but your network is sharing the internet on two different machines. Just do as I say, hope by calling the technician, will solve your problem and this might be possible that you get the stable speed on different machine.

There is only one reason which is acting behind this problem is that due to network variation your system’s showing you the different speed on the different machine. There is some possibility that if in cases if you system firmware is not updated then also you may face this type of problem, because as per my firmware make some change in wired connection network speed and the compatibility. Try this solution you can figure it out your solution.

---- I want to tell you that there are so many reasons which cause this type of error. If in cases you have disabled the connection option I your system you have to face this error. If your connection device gets damaged then also you may have to suffer from this error. For your safety just replace your device, I hope you could understand this idea. From my side I have only this solution, after doing this you might able to access the internet at stable speed.