Thread: PIRRELLI A225G Router connection wants Password and User ID

PIRRELLI A225G Router connection wants Password and User ID

I am posting this problem for the first time. I have PIRRELLI A225G Router through which I always get the connection to the network for internet. I am using this connection on my computer that has Microsoft windows XP Pro operating system, has a processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @3.0GHz. Everything is working fine but few days ago when I can’t get the internet connection, you know why whenever I try to connect the internet this router force me to put some password and user id, I entered but nothing happen. This password has been given by the company. I want to solve this thing; if you have suggestion about to solve this type of problem then please give it to me. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: PIRRELLI A225G Router connection wants Password and User ID

The simplest solution to solve this type of problem that not allows you to connect the internet, by just calling the supplier which have supply this router to you. Because due to damaged modem you may face this problem, and the technician only solve this problem. From my side I can give you only this solution, just try this, it work if you have luck with you.

You can get back your password and the user id by just connecting the your computer with the posrt1 then just open your system browser and in that write host server address in the address bar and enter the button in that don’t write anything in the username and put the password blank, try this solution and try to connect it, it works which never make any changes in your system personal setting.

If you router has lost the setting of the connection, then also you may face this type of problem. Connection might get lost the path of accessing the network, then also you may see this error that causes this problem. If I were at your place then I will only call the service center, from this center you may find your password and the user id, by making some chat with that person. Try this might fulfill your requirement.

You can get your password and the user id by the WPA means Wi-Fi protected access. If in any cases if your system has lost this unique requirement for accessing internet, you won’t do this without password. To gain your password just connect your computer with new router port after that open browser and then enter the address and write password “admin”. After that open wireless security in that you will find your WPA key means your password, just try this I hope this might help you to figure it out your problem easily.

As per my idea you just call your network connection support center, u know why because this is the only place where you can solve your problem by calling them only. If in any cases you have entered the wrong password for so many times, which are probably wrong, your network administrative automatically cause this problem. You can simply call the support center they will give you new password, by which you can get the access to internet. From my side I have only this solution, which fulfills your requirement.

---- To retrieve the password you have to follow some step, I am not so sure that you will get the solution but this is also possible for some cases. First just look back of the router at there you will find RESET button with the powered ON button, just hold that RESET button for 10 seconds, then login into your network with the “admin”. Try this solution because this changed setting will be back to its default setting. This is work on my system so I gave you this solution; I hope that it works on your system.