Thread: Internet not accessing through DSL Modem and Router device

Internet not accessing through DSL Modem and Router device

I am very much of addicted of surfing the internet, but I can’t do this because of some technical problem, that I am thinking so. I have computer that simply runs under Microsoft Windows 7, has a processor of Intel core 2 Duo @2.9GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB hard drive, GeForce GTX-480 graphic card. I am getting the access to internet through Router which is connected to DSI Modem; the problem is that light goes on but nothing happen to internet. Default gateway is 192.152.2.2; I go to command prompt the config looks like:

Re: Internet not accessing through DSI Modem and Router device

This type of problem only occur if your system has lost the DHCP protocol. This protocol is responsible for the configuration, which manages all configurations that is made system, if in cases this protocol has been lost, you might not get the access to the internet. You can solve this type of problem by just changes the DHCP protocol setting, for this you can call any network engineer which solve your problem.

Dynamic Host Configuration protocol is playing important role to make communication between computers and IP networks. This is also possible that if in any cases you have changes the IP address you might face this type of problem. You can do this but just calling your support center from which you get a new IP address. Just put back in the setting, I after trying this, hope you find your problem solution.

DHCP protocol is the only protocol that allow your system get configured automatically without needing the network administrative. This problem occurs if you have disabled the router device, this setting can be done by yourself also. You can simply solve this problem by tour computer manually for this just type IP address/router address means 139.32.21.20/169.32.65.30 which show you the Static address. So think over this solution this might help you to solve this problem, I hope so.

This might possible that if your any of that device gets damaged through which you can connect the internet. If your router has a high network to pass but in some cases if your DSI modem has a loose connection means has bad cable or not connected properly, then also you may see this type of error. You can solve this problem, by reconnecting all the cable connection which leads you to the network connection. Try this solution.

Re: Internet not accessing through DSL Modem and Router device

For most of time this error occur has been takes place in your system network due to only DHCP protocol lost. This is also possible that if your system has disabled the DHCP setting then also you may face this type of problem that not allow you to access the internet. To obtain DHCP setting you have to do just a simple thing, for this first manually give IP address to your computer and you can leave the gateway setting blank, then log into the admin in the look for the DHCP, to make sure that it is turned on, you may see the DHCP address. Just try this solution it might help you to solve this type of problem.

Re: Internet not accessing through DSL Modem and Router device

--- Hey I guys I have figure it out this query. Some days ago my system is not allow me to access the internet, but I have called the network engineer, after seeing this problem he solve my problem. You can also do that, for that you have to just reset your router setting, because of some technical issues your DHCP address get lost but after resting the setting you may see that your system allow you to access the internet.