Thread: Connection in Archos PMP 604 Wifi

Connection in Archos PMP 604 Wifi

I just got a new Archos PMP 604 Wifi which supports the songs, videos and also all the music files are played in it. Its not some like other device and works well with the proper functioning. And also the features of the wireless is one of the best est features that I have come through. I am able to connect it to the school, and also my friends place but the main problem is that of the Linksys B router, and also I am unable to connect the opera Mini browser I have not having any clue. Please help me out with this problem

Re: Connection in Archos PMP 604 Wifi

You have one option with you that you can ping the device and see whether it is workings or not. After that you got to do the configuration of the subnet-masking , IP addresses and also do the connection in the local laptops and the see that whether the routers are connected properly or not. The settings that are done for the connections should be seen properly and all the set-up should be perfect to get the connection proper.

The other option is that you got to get the settings done from where the device has been brought because before the connection of the Wifi you got to do the settings perfectly and see you have not left lose any of the connections. The device works only in the place where their is Wifi connection for your device and cannot connect to the internet unless the wireless connection is not done properly. The router that is present inside the device plays an important role for it.

Hey I got the problem solved, but the main problem is that I don't know much about this device also I wanted to get the information of the device that I recently just brought, I am unaware of the functionality of the device that I am currently using. So please tell the reviews of the device that I am using and also what are the files are present in it that can be used.

Archos PMP 604 is a device that has been designed in such a way to provide the wifi facilities that can be used for the purpose of the playing of the video, viewing of the photos, and music. Awesome features has been displayed in Archos 604-WiFi PMP and also has got various version of the integrated 802.11g wireless connectivity that is also having the 4.3-inch touch screen which looks fabulous and can be used for the for navigation purpose and the web browsing purpose. The Archos PMP 604 Wifi is having a space of 30GB with the Portable Media Player that has got the built-in speaker, headphone jack, and the kickstand, also the USB ports.

It said that the Archos 604 WiFi is said to be recognized which is said to be the drive,and also you can play any of the media files that can be transferred into the device and also the videos can be streamed out in to a TV. And also the Archos is officially telling that it is having the capacity that can store up to 25 movies that are of the form of DVD resolution, and has got the feature of the 130 hours of TV shows, with the storage capacity of the 300,000 photos or 15,000 songs.