Thread: Is 5GB bandwidth access enough?

Is 5GB bandwidth access enough?

I am a college student and having an Acer laptop to access the internet. I usually access the internet form my college wireless network. I collect the notes and the also for the other collections o the study materials. The college network is fine to surf the internet service. I also used this one for the gaming purpose. The problem the network access of the college is limit up to the 5 GB, can’t access more while it exists the bandwidth of the network. I surf the video and also the flashes from the internet for the study purpose. Any one is there is suggest me how to access the internet service after it exists?

Re: Is 5GB bandwidth access enough?

According to my opinion the bandwidth of the network service is sufficient that you have to access the internet. While you are going to stream any video from any web-site this will not take more bandwidth. As you are college student so you must have some of the limitation, though this is the college network for that you also have the limitation.

Can’t say the absolutely about the problem. I am using the network service which allows me the 3GG bandwidth limitation. On the usual network standard if you using mainly for the download file whether it is small or a huge file, then the limitation of the bandwidth that you have mentioned is sufficient. The video steaming it takes up to 2MB per second and the mp3 file are according to their file size. Some of the attachment of the mails are also depends on this. I recommend you to use the Bandwidth cap for tracking the bandwidth limitation and the use by the user. A large number of the video file is not requiring only the size of the file along with that it require the extra bandwidth of the network.

Relevant issue, just wondering to switch the broadband into the BT Total Broadband Option 1, which is having the 5 GB access limitation. I am just worried for the limitation for the accessing the internet service. Is it enough to surf the web pages along with the streaming videos and to download the small file like up to the 10-15 MB file size? Generally I download the PDF and the DOC file of the official use. Is it ok with the connectivity? Some of the video file like the mpeg or wav files I also download. So is it also fine in the 5GB limitation? What are file by surfing the files the bandwidth limit might be exists? Any information on this?

For tracking the bandwidth access of your network according to your access I would like to recommend you to use the bandwidth cap or the tracking, this is known as the bit cap, which tracks the limits and the transfer of the file. It will detect the amount of the data transfer in a single time. This technology is generally used by the service providers of the network, which is apply in the channels of the network service. Is uses for the sharing the overloaded of the user those are accessing the network. is provides the Fair Access Policy to the network service.

There is another type of Network cap is used for the limitation of the network that you are using. Which is also [provides by the ISP of the network service, these are used with out by the notifying the user those are using the network service. This tracks especially the upstream traffic of the bandwidth. By this tracking technique you can able to track the access of the network that you are using from your college network. Many of the internet service providers are facilitate this technology in each of the channels of the user band width. It will track the downloaded file as well the transferring bandwidth of the different files. This will works with the file sharing, internet radio and the streaming radio. This is mainly for the users those are using the limited bandwidth for accessing the internet service. It is used for the wireless network service.

The network that you are having the permission is use if this is monitor by the Administrator, then this will must be pointer by the administrator. While you tried to access the internet after exiting the 5GB limitation you will not be able to access that one after that. I think the purposes that you mentioned in your post is sufficient by the limit that you have. I recommend you try to avoid access the pages those are having the large number of page size.